Cast:
Me-Danielle 31
DH-Chris 31
DD-Madison,almost 6
DNeph-Zachary 9
DF-Dan 50ish
Dad's GF-Sue almost 50ish

Day One
We left BWI after a seemingly endless day at school right on time at five o'clock. It was a great flight to Orlando and we arrived about 20 minutes ahead of schedule. Our luggage was so quick that it was coming out of the turnstiles as we arrived at baggage claim. We got our rental car and headed out to the Animal Kingdom. We made one quick stop at the Winn Dixie for waters and beverages and then we were welcomed home. The lodge was as beautiful as I remember it, and the tree in the lobby was breathtaking. We were checked in and headed to the Mara for some dinner before heading up to our room. We found the room with no difficulties and were very pleased with the conversion from room to villa. The savannah view was spectacular even at night! We could even see some of the animals, which made the kids happy. They thought they were going to have to wait until the morning to be able to see anything. We unpacked and headed to bed, planning on heading to the Magic Kingdom in the morning. :mickey:

AbeeNormal
12-17-2007, 03:55 PM
Amazing how your trip just started and your report already gave me goose bumps.:cloud9:
Sounds like the start of something wonderful. :D

Looking forward to hearing about the rest of your trip. :sleigh:

RedheadWriter
12-17-2007, 09:36 PM
:mickey: The start of something good.....can't wait to read more!

ChipnDaleGal
12-18-2007, 05:58 AM
Walking into the Animal Kingdom Lodge at the beginning of a vacation is one of the best feelings ever!! Great start to what I hope was a great trip! :thumbsup:

faline
12-18-2007, 09:48 AM
Now that you're all settled in, the fun can begin!

pdrlkr
12-20-2007, 08:50 PM
Thanks for the report! :smickey: