PDA

View Full Version : Were you wearing an Intercot shirt at EPCOT?

d_m_n_n
12-17-2007, 01:52 PM
We just returned from our trip (which was fabulous, of course) on Saturday. On Thursday, 12/13, we were at EPCOT and I saw a woman wearing an Intercot shirt at O' Canada. I wanted to say something, but I am a "Closet Poster" :secret: to DH...so if it was you, hello!!! Hope you had a wonderful trip! :mickey:

Beast_fanatic
12-17-2007, 10:18 PM
Was she short with brown hair? It might have been Jeanne (Piglet822). Hopefully she'll check in soon and let you know.

Here we go again...
12-19-2007, 05:58 AM
Was she short with brown hair? It might have been Jeanne (Piglet822). Hopefully she'll check in soon and let you know.

Notice the OP said "I saw" not "I heard" a person... when we speak of Jeanne most people say "I heard this really loud person and I was surprised to see her wearing an Intercot shirt".... see the difference?
:funny::funny::funny::trio::funny::funny::funny:

Piglet822
12-19-2007, 10:32 PM
Notice the OP said "I saw" not "I heard" a person... when we speak of Jeanne most people say "I heard this really loud person and I was surprised to see her wearing an Intercot shirt".... see the difference?
:funny::funny::funny::trio::funny::funny:

:nono:

I see what Bret means, Angel. You're mean. LOL - you know I love ya :hug:

But it wasn't me in Epcot.

Here we go again...
12-20-2007, 04:41 AM
:nono:

I see what Bret means, Angel. You're mean. LOL - you know I love ya :hug:

But it wasn't me in Epcot.

Bret made me do it. :goodbad:
You can get me back in just 40 days!!

Piglet822
12-20-2007, 11:15 AM
Bret made me do it. :goodbad:

I should have known Bret was behind this :thedolls:

Ian
12-20-2007, 04:09 PM
It could have been Mel (harlowandthemermaid) ... I think she was in Epcot on 12/13.

d_m_n_n
12-21-2007, 11:25 AM
It could have been Mel (harlowandthemermaid) ... I think she was in Epcot on 12/13.

Ah yes, the process of elimination. It wasn't Jeanne and I don't think it was Mel...does she still have long red hair? This woman had dark brown hair, maybe shoulder length. Any other ideas?

Oh, I am going to go to my grave wondering who this woman was...:(

Piglet822
12-21-2007, 11:29 AM
Ah yes, the process of elimination. It wasn't Jeanne and I don't think it was Mel...does she still have long red hair? This woman had dark brown hair, maybe shoulder length. Any other ideas?

Oh, I am going to go to my grave wondering who this woman was...:(

LOL - go check out the meets forum. Wasn't there a December meet thread?
I'd be going crazy, too :)