PDA

View Full Version : Two Day Report 12/14 to 12/15

DDuck66
12-17-2007, 10:52 AM
December 14th- We went to our very first MVMCP. We really enjoyed the party, and the hot chocolate and cookies might have been better if it wasn't 85+ degrees. We loved the Castle Lights and the Holiday Fireworks. I did think that the MNSSHP had a little bit more to do than the Christmas Party, but it was still worth it. I will try and go earlier next year, as almost all of the mechandise was sold out.
December 15th- EPCOT and the CP. As always the CP was fantastic. We got great seats as we had the dinner package, but for those who have not been, do not follow the advise of the servers. We were told to show up about 30 minutes before show time. We had been before, so we knew better. We got there about an hour before and the line was already about a 100 people long. Andie MacDowell (the narrator) was good (not great), but by the middle of the show she had warmed up and was really enjoying herself and the music. We are already planning for the next Holiday Season!!!!

pdrlkr
12-17-2007, 12:10 PM
Thanks for the report! :smickey:

faline
12-17-2007, 12:43 PM
After the last, very cold, Mickey's Very Merry party I went to, I wouldn't haven't minded warm weather at all!

I agree - you need to be on line for the Candlelight Processsional at least an hour before the stated start time (even with the dinner package)!

Glad you had fun!

AbeeNormal
12-17-2007, 03:06 PM
Thanks for the great report :cloud9:

:santa3::deer::santa:Merry Christmas:santa::deer::santa3:

RedheadWriter
12-18-2007, 10:18 AM
Thanks for sharing!!! :mickey:

ChipnDaleGal
12-20-2007, 12:52 PM
What a festive little trip! :thumbsup: I am glad that you enjoyed it. Thanks for reporting. :mickey: