PDA

View Full Version : Typing from my All Star Music hotel room

PeterPansMagic
12-17-2007, 12:03 AM
Im just sitting here typing to you from The Jazz Inn. I know I said I would type up a daily story of my trip but I have been soooo busy with fun that by the time I get back to the hotel I just want to relax. I leave on Wednesday. Booooooo. I will definatly have a story when I get back. Does it have to be in sections or can I leave the story in one piece? I still havent met Peter Pan yet. Grrrrr. I also still havent gotten any egg nog too.

Is anyone else here staying at All Star Music RIGHT NOW???

BronxTigger
12-17-2007, 12:11 AM
Yay! I wish I was where you are right now, rather than in the snowy, freezing, blustery Bronx!

Don't feel obligated to spend your time writing a report for us. We will still be here when you get back, but your trip won't be!

You can choose how to format your trip report. If you are going to write a lot for each day it's probably best to do a thread for each day. If you are only going to write a little for each day you can fit it all in one post/thread.

:pixie: that you find Peter. And egg nog. I'm assuming the egg nog will be easier to find since it can't fly away?

faline
12-17-2007, 06:24 AM
Thanks for taking the time out of your trip to check in! Sounds like you're having a good trip!

krose78
12-17-2007, 09:13 AM
Is anyone else here staying at All Star Music RIGHT NOW???

No but we will be there around 8am wednesday so maybe our paths will cross as we arrive and you leave.

pdrlkr
12-17-2007, 12:08 PM
Thanks for reporting! :smickey:

AbeeNormal
12-17-2007, 03:31 PM
I Sure look forward to your reports.:thumbsup:

Here's to finding Peter Pan soon :pixie::pixie::pixie:

Don't worry about the report until you get back, you just enjoy every single moment of your trip. :cloud9:

RedheadWriter
12-18-2007, 10:19 AM
Thanks for sharing!!! :mickey:

ChipnDaleGal
12-20-2007, 12:49 PM
You can write up your reports in whatever manner works for you. No formula, no rules. Glad to hear that you are having a great trip and I look forward to reading more about it. :mickey: