PDA

View Full Version : AKV locations

locodemickey
12-15-2007, 07:25 PM
Does anyone know where all the new villas are at AK? Are they on the tops floors of each trail (Kudu, Zebra, Giraffe, and Ostrich) of the ENTIRE resort? I am booked in a value room for June and would like a Savanna view but wouldn't mind a pool view. I really would not like to have a parking lot view! Also, is it known how many value rooms there are and where they are located? We are staying in a studio then switching to a 1 br then a 2 br (all values-19 nights total). I didn't want to spend tons more points:blush:

Horizon93
12-16-2007, 12:29 AM
As of right now, from what I have seen on the web, only 2 value studios have a parking lot view. The only AKV units that face the parking lot are 2 2 br lock offs. All of the value villas are located on the ostrich and giraffe trails, the 2 that are at the front of the resort.

In a addition to the 2 br lock offs that face the front, there are and equal amount of studios that face the Sunset Savanna and the pool. The same goes for 2 br lock offs.

All of the AKV villas in Jambo house (the ones in the lodge) are on the 5th and 6th floor. The 6th floor units are all concierge villas.

Hope that helps!