PDA

View Full Version : Something is wrong with my VMK

BronxTigger
12-15-2007, 10:19 AM
So it's been around a month since I signed in. Not much more than that because I got some Halloween things towards the end of October, and I know I also got some "royal" things towards the beginning of November. BUT...today I signed in and ALL my friends are off my list. And, I couldn't play Jungle Cruise OR see any of my stuff. When I click on the chair nothing happens.

Any ideas?

chrisb26
12-15-2007, 12:00 PM
I just checked my list and your still on it so that is good :D. I have had the same thing happen to me before where for some reason my friend list disappears but it always comes back. As far as not being able to sit down that is a bit strange. Have you tried to log off then back on and see if it helped at all? It might just be also that they are taking forever to load. Ever since VMK put this new loading system in it takes things FOREVER to load.

RenDuran
12-15-2007, 11:44 PM
They were having plenty of problems with the ride-a-thon....you probably just signed on at an unlucky time! I'm sure you're stuff is still with your character.

BronxTigger
12-16-2007, 02:22 AM
I signed on later yesterday and everything appeared fine. Except I don't have near enough credits for everything I want but that is just because I'm poor LOL.