PDA

View Full Version : Wilday/Contakos Thanksgiving Trip Report Day9 of 11

mickeymousedabomb
12-14-2007, 01:42 PM
Nov 29-EMH morn, MVMCP! We got to the park early this morning and had breakfast at MS Bakery and got to watch the entertainment on Main Street!! We did all our favorite rides and the wait times were all less than 20 min. Fav's like Peter Pan, it's a small world, Dumbo, the carosuel (I didn't get to ride it ever!) We all rode by eachother, and it's a magical feeling on Cindy's carosuel right in the heart of WDW! POTC, The Enchanted Tiki Room(love that show), and many others. It was a relaxed day because of the EMH that we took advantage of and this was probably the 4th time we got to go to MK this trip. So there wasn't any hustling to get from place to place. We decided that we wouldn't leave the park till after lunch. We ate at Pinnochio Vill Haus. Wow this is a great CS eatery! Great selection and if you get a table by the windows you can see the boats going into the iasw ride! We all enjoyed eating there and loved gazing at the painting on the walls. So we headed back to CBR for a dip in Martinique's pool for about 20min and then went to take a snooze knowing we'd want to be at MVMCP late. Entering the park we got our bracelets and a pix in front of the railroad. We were wanting to get to the meet and greet at 4:00 by Walt and Mickey's statue but we were about 10 minutes late getting up from our nap that we weren't able to see any fellow intercotees. It was so in our plans too. But those 10 minutes were enough to spoil that plan. I believe we went into Tomorrowland and did Buzz (twice) and Monster's Inc. Then we had an ADR at LTT for 5:10pm and got announced probably 3 minutes after checking in! This place is a fav of ours. We loved the old fashion Christmas clothes the characters wore and the DD's especially LOVED Chip&Dale (their fav's)! DD11 told each of them that they rocked:number1: and DD5 was showing them her impression of chipmunk cheeks. That was a classic! We checked out "Celebrate the Season" stage show,and got to see Mickey's "Twas the Night Before Christmas" in the Galaxy Palace Theater too. All rides were like 5 minutes to go on and we did all the one's we love and went on earlier in the day:thumbsup:. Grammie and DD11 went on BTRR twice within about 10 minutes... the lines were walk on! We saw the Fireworks show by the Dumbo ride. They were awesome! It was like you didn't know where to look they were coming from every direction and we were in awe. OMG at Fantasyland in Ariel's Grotto, the step-mother and 2 step-sisters were dancing with all the kids there and they were just histerical to watch! I couldn't get either one of my girls out there with them though! They were happy just to stand and watch them rock out and make weird faces. LOL We had coco and cookies and apple slices too. Very nice treat and you gotta just love the "snow" in the park!! We all got MVMCP t-shirts and the girl's each got a 2007 party pin. The parade was terrific with the holiday-themed floats, one smelled like gingerbread and one like peppermint. We were very pleased with our day and decided to call it a night at 11:30. We caught a bus and went back "home" to CBR. Only one full day left:cry:

tinklover
12-14-2007, 03:57 PM
sounds like you had a great trip, I am sooooooooo jealous.lol i am counting down less then 6 months to go now:cloud9:

RedheadWriter
12-15-2007, 11:12 AM
Great day! I like reading your reports. Sad your trip is coming to an end, too.
Rachel

AbeeNormal
12-15-2007, 01:38 PM
How nice that you didn't have to rush through everything and were just able to take your time and take it all in. :mickey:

I too am sad about your trip ending, your reports have been really fun and I loved the descriptions of the smells as the floats went by at the MVMCP. :cloud9:

Looking forward to day 10:thumbsup:

faline
12-15-2007, 02:43 PM
Sorry you missed your Intercot meet! The rest of the day sounds fabulous!

pdrlkr
12-15-2007, 08:27 PM
Thanks for the report! :smickey: