PDA

View Full Version : 20th wedding anniversary trip

Rosemickey68
12-14-2007, 12:30 PM
Husband suprised me with "we're going to WDW for our 20th anniversary!!" Yippee!!! Any suggestions as we have never been to WDW in the spring??? Will be going 4/3 to 4/6.
Any suggestions appreciated.
Thanks!!!!

faline
12-14-2007, 12:34 PM
April can be a fairly busy time to go as it is stil part of the busy spring break season.

Be sure to do something special such as dinner at Victoria & Albert's!

Tygger7
12-14-2007, 01:16 PM
We're doing California Grill for our 20th in May. We've heard a lot of great things about it, and can't wait! Also, be sure you have your anniversary noted on your room reservation, and all your dinner reservations. Never know what they may surprise you with! :secret:

Nascfan
12-14-2007, 01:52 PM
We're going for our 20th in June! :thumbsup:

Have a great time and congratulations on 20 years. That is truly an accomplishment these days.

Zimkeeper
12-14-2007, 01:57 PM
We spent our 20th Anniversary at WDW and it was magical. We went to Cirq du Soleil and had a romantic dinner at Fulton's in DTD.
What a great surprise. Enjoy!!

azdisneymom
12-14-2007, 04:31 PM
You are sooooo lucky. I wanted to go to WDW for my 20th, dropped lots of hints. Even told DH I wanted to go while watching a Disney special on TV. I ended up at In-N-Out Burger. :thedolls: At least I get to go this summer. Have fun on your trip.

Jimenyfan
12-14-2007, 08:16 PM
We will be celebrating our 20th in march and will probable find ourselves at the Beach Club. We celebrated our 15th anniversary at the Grand Floridian and had a wonderful dinner at the California Grill. I have a feeling our dinner for our 20th will also be there.

Rosemickey68
12-15-2007, 01:46 PM
Thanks for the comments. Happy Anniversary to those of you also celebrating as well. Luckily, my husband truly understands my disney addiction and its been rubbing off on him (what choice does he have!?! Ha!). We will of course let everyone know it's our anniversary while at WDW. We have gone when it was my B-Day and WDW goes out of their way to make your day magical. Nothing like that magical feeling! I saw on one of the posts that a couple received anniversay buttons at the desk at their resort. Does anyone know if these are just like the B-day buttons????

Beast_fanatic
12-15-2007, 06:08 PM
I saw on one of the posts that a couple received anniversay buttons at the desk at their resort. Does anyone know if these are just like the B-day buttons????

They're the same concept as the birthday buttons...