PDA

View Full Version : Wall Safe Size at Pop Century

Rikkikika
12-13-2007, 09:40 PM
I've been to the other value resorts previously and for the life of me I can't remember if the wall safes are laptop sized or smaller!-:confused: Could someone please confirm what they are at Pop Century? I've gotta bring "work" with me on my next trip down in January.

Bethanymouse
12-13-2007, 11:30 PM
They are pretty small at the POP. It will not fit your laptop. It is not very deep either. It just about holds a small purse and some jewelry or money. Sorry!

kswiz
12-13-2007, 11:59 PM
I took a Dell laptop on our visit last September. We stayed at Pop Century. Laptop size is 12 1/2" x 10 1/2" x 1 1/2". I cannot recall if I got this laptop into the safe-- I'm thinking I did but if not it just missed fitting in. Otherwise I would have locked it in our suitcase in the room and did not have any problem. (Two or three years ago I took a Sony Viao and it fit in the safe just fine.)

Hope this helps, Martin

Ohhohohhhh*ItsMagic
12-14-2007, 01:43 AM
Your laptop is not going to fit into the safe. I could only fit a small purse, an ipod and maybe some other small loose items, but not a laptop.

Von-Drake
12-14-2007, 07:31 AM
The safe in our Pop Century room would not fit a laptop. Just a small bag containign some valuable items. I usually locked my laptop in my suitcase.

Rikkikika
12-14-2007, 01:00 PM
Thanks all for the update!:thumbsup: I have't been in the value resorts in a while and the memory is fuzzy on specifics!