PDA

View Full Version : Stayed in Beach Club Concierge. Any Questions?

jakeybake
12-13-2007, 09:28 AM
We recently stayed at the Beach Clun in the Concierge Level and wanted to know if anyone had any questions.

It is highly recommended and we had a wonderful time.

Happy to give back instead of always taking info on here!!

Jay

iceicebritney
03-18-2008, 11:42 AM
Hi, I know this is an older post - but i am toying around with the idea of doing concierge for our trip during the food and wine festival in september... I came across your post while searching for "Beach Club Concierge" Info. I'm wondering if its really worth the extra couple hundred to bump up to conceirge? Any suggestions/opinions etc that you have would be greatly appreciated.

It will just be me and my fiance. We will only be there for 5 days, but spending most of our time over at the food and wine festival in epcot.

teambricker04
03-18-2008, 03:02 PM
We had looked into doing this for our next trip, but decided against it. What did you like best about it?

We have two little kids and thought that it would be great to get snack and breakfast, but in the end decided against it.

Why would you do this again?

seeyarlsn
03-19-2008, 03:44 PM
Hey Jay
Can you compare the food offerings to an other concierge on property? I always stay GF and they have a great food selection. I was wondering how the selection was at the BC?