PDA

View Full Version : At least it's a white Christmas here! [Merged]

Christine
12-12-2007, 07:18 PM
Just wanted to say thanks for the great touch of snow on Intercot's home page! We don't see much of that stuff around here and it really brightened my day when I logged on and saw it! :thumbsup:

caryrae
12-12-2007, 08:19 PM
Who get's to shovel?:snowball::freeze:

Zippy 1
12-12-2007, 11:26 PM
:winter:You can have our snow any time. Every time I turn around it is snowing again. Not that I don't like snow we just do not usually get a lot this time of year. Of course last year we got 3 feet three days before Christmas. I hope we have another white Christmas this year. You can all enjoy the Colorado snow with us

mickey&missy
12-13-2007, 06:29 AM
He, he! I love it!

Melanie
12-13-2007, 08:09 AM
Yay! I love INTERCOT snow (especially since it's the only snow I'll see for a looooong while!). :snowball:

BriarRose0708
12-13-2007, 11:12 AM
Fitting that the INTERCOT page mirrors what's happening outside my window today!

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow! :snowball:

AbeeNormal
12-13-2007, 12:48 PM
I too would like to say :thanks: it was great to see the snow when I logged on.

Happy Holidays Everyone :tree::deer::santa::deer::tree:

#1donaldfan
12-13-2007, 12:54 PM
I wasn't for sure where to place this thread...I just wanted to say that the snow on the main intercot page is very cool....thanks....:thumbsup:

IloveDisney71
12-13-2007, 01:27 PM
I'll second that!
When you live where it has been unseasonably WARM (today 74), it doesn't feel much like Christmas. So I appreciate any reminders that cool weather does actually exist.:D

offwego
12-13-2007, 01:29 PM
Thank you as well! I've been looking forward to it.

berri_boo
12-13-2007, 10:51 PM
I dislike snow & the cold very much! After just returning from FL (we came back this past Sunday) my DH & I are seriously considering moving down south somewhere (GA, SC or NC area). We don't want to move to FL though (no offense to anyone from FL)

We both would like to be somewhere where it doesn't snow as much & doesn't get less then 40 deg. like it does here.

Any ideas of where to go?!?! (We have to stay on the east coast though)

caryrae
12-14-2007, 05:14 PM
Is it just me or is the snow falling father down the page as the days go by?

Hair_Razor
12-15-2007, 01:32 PM
I dislike snow & the cold very much! After just returning from FL (we came back this past Sunday) my DH & I are seriously considering moving down south somewhere (GA, SC or NC area). We don't want to move to FL though (no offense to anyone from FL)

We both would like to be somewhere where it doesn't snow as much & doesn't get less then 40 deg. like it does here.

Any ideas of where to go?!?! (We have to stay on the east coast though)

I feel ya, I don' t think it's quite as bad in Columbus, but every winter I think about moving south. I am fond of Tennessee, it's gorgeous there and I think the temps aren't as cool and it doesn't get as hot as some of the deep south states.

berri_boo
12-16-2007, 09:41 PM
I feel ya, I don' t think it's quite as bad in Columbus, but every winter I think about moving south. I am fond of Tennessee, it's gorgeous there and I think the temps aren't as cool and it doesn't get as hot as some of the deep south states.

Well, my husband just applied for a job in NC just to test the waters to see if he gets a bite. We are kind of thinking that we won't be in NY by this time next year! It's kind of scary:scared: & exciting:yay: at the same time! How does one even go about making a big jump like that:confused::confused:

Gottaluvgoof
12-16-2007, 11:10 PM
I love snow! We had 8 inches this weekend, and it is gorgeous! Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!