PDA

View Full Version : Polynesian Concierge Info

MicMouse
12-12-2007, 12:11 PM
Hello fellow Disney Fans!!

I just booked our trip to the Polynesian for June 08 and chose a Concierge Room. :cloud9:

I read on a fantastic website all about the Poly that you can get in touch with the concierge staff before your vacation and they will help with planning.

Has anyone ever contacted them, and if so, how was your experience? I am dying to do so, but wanted to check in with the experts before I did.

Thanks!!!:wave:

DDuck66
12-12-2007, 02:31 PM
We are staying at the Poly Concierge in May 07. They have already contacted us via an e-mail and I have called to arrange some special "events" such as a Fireworks Cruise, and the Tour at AK. If you do not get an e-mail from them soon, then go ahead and call them.
The contact info is listed here.
Phone: (407) 824-2466
Fax: (407) 824-3162
[email protected]
Have fun!!! I know we will.

DawsonAR
12-12-2007, 02:46 PM
I called them a couple days ago and they were wonderful to work with. They made all my reservations.

tikiman
12-12-2007, 03:15 PM
Email them any time you need to. You don't have to wait for them to contact you.

Aloha

Steve

MicMouse
12-12-2007, 03:26 PM
Do they even make ADRs? I don't want to impose upon them, but if this is something that they will do, I will call them!!

tikiman
12-12-2007, 04:01 PM
Do they even make ADRs? I don't want to impose upon them, but if this is something that they will do, I will call them!!

That is part of what the Planning office does when you are staying concierge. They will send you a form to fill out and email back with any reservations for dinner or shows that you need as well as other things.

crazykids
12-12-2007, 08:50 PM
We were there this past September for 8 nights. My travel agent contacted them & then they sent us a "welcome" email. There was no form to fill out, everything was done either by phone or email. They wil make your ADRs & any other arrangements you need - this is the service you are paying for. The entire staff was wonderful to work with & the group that works in the Hawaii bldg are a very pleasant & friendly bunch. The lounge was great, but depending how much time you spend in the parks, you may or may not get a lot of use out of it. We used it for breakfast every morning & a few times we watched the fireworks while having some drinks. The room was great, but except for the bldg location, it wasn't any different compared to non concierge rooms.

We had a fantastic experience staying concierge, but whether it is worth the extra money is a personal choice. I would not likely spend the extra cash on concierge again, and instead, save it to spend on other things. I enjoy doing all the planning for my trips, so I really didn't need someone else doing it for me. The lounge is very convenient, but so is room service or you could even keep items in your room for breakfast / snacks.

tikiman
12-13-2007, 08:13 PM

If they do not send you an electronic form let me know and I will send you one. Just give me your email address. There is some good info about shows, babysitting and a place to make all your reservations.

Aloha

Steve

Polynesian Dweller
12-13-2007, 10:04 PM
Making ADRs, reservations at La Nouba, they do it all and we have always had great service from them. This year I wanted to have a bottle of wine in the room when we arrived as a surprise and they arranged it, they even reminded me twice about it via email when I had forgotten to respond with some info for them.

When you are there they will try to solve almost any problem you bring to them. Don't be concerned about imposing on them, that's what they are there for.:mickey: