PDA

View Full Version : Introducing...disney!!!!!

jenny1976
12-12-2007, 11:04 AM
Dear Intercot Friends,
We booked for next year during the free dinning promotion while at WDW last September :party:. I am lucky enough to have my best friend and her husband join us for this upcoming trip. And, the trip is special not only because of my birthday celebration, but because they will be going to WDW for the first time both as individuals and as a couple. They want me to introduce them to MY DISNEY, as they call it (I wish it was mine ;) ). I need ideas on special things to do for them. We will be there for 9 nights at the POP Century and have 8 day parkhoppers. I would like to make this a very special trip. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!! I have NEVER taken anyone to WDW before.
Thanks,

9 months, 7 days, and 2.5 hours from the Magic

WriteDisney
12-12-2007, 12:07 PM
Besides all the attractions at the parks. Sometimes its fun to check out the hotels on the monorail chain (poly, gf, contemporary). It might give them an idea at just how much there is to disney besides the parks. They all have great restaurants as well.

Hope your trip is great! :mickey:

faline
12-12-2007, 12:14 PM
Have you thought about a fireworks cruise?

KAT1811
12-12-2007, 12:15 PM
I agree that exploring the various monerail resorts seems like a fun thing to do with Disney newbies. I would also try to get an ADR for California Grill during the fireworks. I would also make sure and see all of Epcot at a relaxing pace. We traditionally treat it as two separate parks and do Future World one day and World Showcase the next. I'm sure whatever you do they'll love.

Plus since it sounds like your trip is with adults I would take them to the Adventurers Club on Pleasure Island. It is DH and my favorite night spot in WDW. The skits are so funny and it is a club like none you've ever seen, one you'll only find in WDW.

Have a great trip!!! :mickey: