PDA

View Full Version : ADR'S Hope not lost

lightyearfan
12-12-2007, 12:50 AM
hello all, this is to let you know that hope is not lost when trying to place an ADR, we'll be in WDW very shortly, less than 1 week and me and dw wanted to change an ADR , so i figured let me call and see what they say. well i was able to get a ADR for San Angel Inn for dinner at 5:30, so you see never lose the faith!
New updated ADR'S:

1. San Angel Inn (original was Tutto Italia)
2. Boatwrights (For Breakfest)
3. Plaza Resturant
4. Tony's Town Square

merlinmagic4
12-12-2007, 06:13 AM
It's definitely worth the call; glad you got what you needed! I was also able to make a few very late ADRs for our last trip. I was very surprised to have been able to get Liberty Tree Tavern for dinner on a MVMVP night (we didn't take it because it was a bit late).

Have a great trip :mickey:

steveknj
12-12-2007, 11:37 AM
We are going 3rd week of Jan and haven't made ANY ADR yet (we are on DDP). We are not planning on going to any of the deluxe resturaunts (the one that take 2 credits on the DDP), but we were wondering what is the right time to make our ADR. We only have 4 1/2 days (and 4 days on our DDP) so we obviously want to cram in as much as we can, so we keep going back and forth on which park to hit when, and if we make reservations, we are "locked" into going to that park on that day.

Also, what is the latest reservation you can make at the parks? My thought is, to make the latest possible dinner reservation to max out the time we get to do the attractions.

Jared
12-12-2007, 12:21 PM
Just another example of why it's important to keep calling and never give up regarding Advance Dining Reservations. So many groups cancel for various reasons, and all it takes is a little luck to snatch a stray seating.

Congratulations on securing your meals!

:tasty: