PDA

View Full Version : Best Disney Princess Character Meal?

MicMouse
12-11-2007, 05:36 PM
Which Princess meal would you choose?

I noticed that the meal at Norway is a little less expensive than the meal at the Magic Kingdom, but is it good?

:princess:

DDuck66
12-11-2007, 05:59 PM
As far as the interaction with the Princesses, I think Norway is better and you seem not to be as rushed. The food at neither of these has greatly impressed me, but at least at Norway you have a choice. If you have never had the opportunity to eat at CRT, then it is worth it just to eat in the castle. Hope that helps.

thejens
12-11-2007, 07:56 PM
I couldn't decide either so we are doing both next time (May 2008). I'll post a comparison. I have two boys and this trip includes my niece so I thought we'd do lots of princess things!

AuntDJ
12-11-2007, 08:00 PM
It is important to note that you are paying for eating in the castle.

I enjoyed both, but I would choose Norway just because I like the breakfast potatoes...is that a good enough reason?

Really, I do prefer Norway, but when I said that to my neice you would have thought I killed her dog. So I guess food is not the kids priority.

We are doing the castle and Norway on our next trip....and I don't think you can go wrong with either.

DJ

tinksmom02
12-11-2007, 09:51 PM
Every princess should dine in the castle once...

We did breakfast at the castle in January, and breakfast in Norway this Sept. Here's my opinion of them:

The food at both was "eh," I think the castle was actually a little better. However, part of Norway's meal is available buffet style, so you get more of a selection.

The only true "princesses" we saw a the castle were Cindy and Belle (there were other characters, but not princesses), while in Norway we saw 5 characters, all princesses (Mulan is a princess, right? :confused:)

The CMs at the check in at the castle were downright rude; the CMs at Norway were considerably nicer. However, we had better service at the castle than we did in Norway (our server there was probably the worst we've ever had at WDW).

Each has their ups and downs. I'm glad we tried each one, but I'm not in too much of a hurry to return to either.

Hayden's Dad
12-12-2007, 08:58 AM
We did both a couple of weeks ago.

My vote is for CRT one you are in the castle, two the price of your meal inludes the picture package at Norway you have to buy it seperately, three the extra little things you get at CRT like a wand or sword, at least one wishing star, the castle and coach confeti on the tables none of this is at Norway. I would have to say the interaction is about the same, but we had more room at CRT and we never felt rushed.

playdead88
12-12-2007, 02:26 PM
gotta vote for crt - i think just being in the castle is the reason we do crt breakfast every year - we even have an invite made up that is from cinderella inviting her to breakfast in the castle :princess:

pox24
12-12-2007, 04:22 PM
I think eating in the castle was the best. :thumbsup:

fanofdisney
12-12-2007, 05:01 PM
We ate breakfast in Norway and lunch at CRT. I thought both were good but if I had to choose one it would be CRT. I thought the lunch was very good and you get to order off a menu. The atmosphere in the castle is just wonderful. I know it's expensive but it's vacation. My 4 yr old keeps asking if we will be doing that again because she loved it. Either way you will have fun.:princess:

SBETigg
12-12-2007, 05:12 PM
There's also a Cinderella dinner at 1900 Park Fare at the Grand Floridian, I think. That might be a good option, too.