12-11-2007, 03:01 PM
Cast Members:

Me, Jeri Lynn - 45, trip planner and organizer
Kim, DS - 47 - Disney lover
Katie - DD - age 16
Morgan DDBF - age 16

Sunday November 25 - Sunday December 2nd

Monday 11/26

We had 9:15am ADR's for the Crystal Palace, we were out for the bus at 8:15 the girls were pokey in the morning, Kim and I have our routine down, two teenage girls have to primp forever before they are ready! We were at the bus stop for about 8:30 and at the MK for the opening ceremony! We were seated within a few minutes of our ADR's. The food was good, our waitress was a little slow, she seemed to completely disappear at the point when we were waiting for our check.

The park was a little more crowded then I am used to. We headed over to Fantasyland and saw the Philharmagic, went on the Carousel, then Kim and I went on the TTA and the Carousel of Progress while Katie and Morgan went on Space Mountain. I am figuring that Rover is probably about 700 years old in Dog years! We then met up and went to the Laugh Floor, this was a first for all of us and we loved it! From there Katie, Morgan and I went on Splash Mountain while Kim waited (she was a chicken this day). The girls then went on BTMR while Kim and I waited. We jumped on the Railroad and headed back to the park entrance and back to the Beach Club to relax by the pool for a while. Kim and I did laundry while Katie and Morgan sunbathed....In the late afternoon Kim and I headed to Epcot where we went to the movie in France, had a creme brulee (dessert before dinner), we ate our counter service meal in Morocco...the chicken was a little dry but still tasty. We then went on the American Adventure and sat and watched the Candlelight Processional. The girls came over but they went over towards Future World.
After the CP Kim and I leisurely walked back to the Beach Club and were in bed by about 9pm.

As you can tell, we do not rush to see everything, we've been once a year for many years now so we have no rhyme or reason to our touring, we just decide what to do when we wake up!!

Luckily everyone we met this day was nice and in a good mood!

RedheadWriter
12-11-2007, 07:29 PM
Great day! It is so nice that you got to take your time.:thumbsup:

pdrlkr
12-11-2007, 09:29 PM
Thanks for the report! :smickey:

faline
12-12-2007, 07:13 AM
Yes. Teenage girls do take a long time to get ready to go anywhere!

Very nice day! Glad there were no rude people to ruin the fun!

AbeeNormal
12-13-2007, 12:33 PM
I LOVE dinner before dessert, it's my absolute favorite. :eat:

So glad you didn't run into any rude people today. :tiphat:

Thanks again for sharing :santa:

realtreebar
12-13-2007, 11:44 PM
thanks for sharing! "gotta love :mickey:"

ChipnDaleGal
12-14-2007, 06:04 AM
I love to tour the way you guys are doing it, just go where you feel like it nd enjoy everything along the way. Nice day, thanks for sharing it. :mickey: