PDA

View Full Version : Disney Magic sure works!!!!!!!!!!

dizneeat
12-11-2007, 02:30 PM
We went to WDW Nov. 30 to Dec 8 on the trip of a lifetime, since we both can't usually take time off during this time of the year.
Our trip started out just awful! First plane we were on was late leaving, result we missed the next connecting plane and had a stopover of 6 hours. When we arrived in Orlando our luggage was gone. They could not find in anywhere in the computer and told us to not expect it in the next few days!:mad:
For the first time when we drove under that WDW welcome sign I did NOT feel in the mood for it.
Day one we went to AK, had a lot of fun there and when we exited we were approached by a CM who looked like he was doing surveys. He stopped us and instead of a survey he asked if we were heading towards the tram to parking. We said yes, and he said that we were chosen for a magical moment and were to be driven to our car in a golf cart. Magic no 1.:cloud9:
The rest of the day was wonderful and day 2 was wonderful too.
Day 3 we went to MK and Epcot in the evening and while getting in line for a FP someone tapped my partner on the shoulder and asked if he would fancy riding right now. Yes, we would and the lady introduced herself as a member of the Dream Squard. She didn't have any dream FPs but would personnally take us to the front of the line. We were really stunned. Once inside she asked what we would like to ride next and she told us she would be waiting for us there. Sure she did and there was another ride with NO wait at all!!! Magic no 2.:cloud9:
Day 4 was wonderful!
Day 5 we went shopping to DTD and then decided to go back to AK to try ride EE. While entering the parking lot we were stopped and presented another magical moments certificate, this time for diamond parking. No waiting for a tram or anything. No wonder we were stunned again. Magic no 3. :cloud9:
We visited multiple parks on day 6 and we had a blast.
Day 7 started with a visit to Olivia's and a fun conversation with Amy the server. Once she had found out we had never heard of Grits she brought out a sample bowl and since we ate it all up at the end of the meal she presented us with one of the keep one, share one pins. Magic no 4. :cloud9:
The rest of our vacation was out of this world as well, including 3 MVMCPs, Candlelight Processional and the Yuletide Fantasy tour.
But wait for it there is even Magic no 5! When I returned home I found an invitation to the pre-view of the new ToT in the Paris Studios! We used our reward miles to book the flight and we will be in Paris trying out the new ToT! :cloud9:
Now, who wants to say that that disney magic doesn't work.:mickey::thumbsup:
If you want to read my full trip report with pictures, please go to my home page. I am still working on it!!!

IloveDisney71
12-11-2007, 02:45 PM
I'm so glad to hear that your trip ended up being magical after starting out so bad. Isn't Disney magic amazing?! :mickey:

RedheadWriter
12-11-2007, 03:42 PM
:thumbsup::mickey:Now that is a lot of magic! Wow :pixie:

AbeeNormal
12-11-2007, 07:52 PM
WOW :cloud9: I can't wait to read your trip reports. :mickey:

pdrlkr
12-11-2007, 09:28 PM
Thanks for the report! :smickey:

vizsla
12-12-2007, 05:54 AM
Thanks for the report.

faline
12-12-2007, 07:18 AM
After the awful beginning to your trip, you deserved all the magic you received!

Did you ever get your luggage??

Piglet822
12-12-2007, 08:21 AM
After the awful beginning to your trip, you deserved all the magic you received!

Exactly what was I was going to say. Linda, we just need to read the full trip report :)

dizneeat
12-12-2007, 11:27 AM

We actually did!!
After two days of frantic calls to Lufthansa offices around the world (Orlando, Austria, Germany, NY and Miami) they found the suitcases still sitting in Frankfurt!! We got them the next day!

ChipnDaleGal
12-14-2007, 06:08 AM
I can't imagine trying to function for so long without my luggage. Good for you for moving on and still enjoying yourselves. Very cool that you had so many magical moments, it was well deserved. Thanks for reporting. :mickey: