PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for 4th Trip

Dragongirlx
12-11-2007, 06:25 AM
:mickey:

My twin sister and I are returning to WDW in September 08 for our 4th trip.

We love disney but want to do things we have never done before while staying there.

Does anyone have any ideas please?
:mickey:

smiles_rock
12-11-2007, 12:02 PM
Have you done one of the behind-the-scenes tours? We went on the Keys to the Kingdom tour last September and really enjoyed it!

AwPhooey
12-11-2007, 12:11 PM
I haven't been on any of the tours, but it's on my "to do" list for next trip.

Also, if your family is interested, check out miniature golf at either Fantasia Gardens or Winter Summerland. There's also Cirque du Soleil which I've heard great things about.

Other things we've done are visit resorts we've never stayed at and just walk around, eat at their restaurants, check out their stores, etc. I've also gone parasailing on Bay Lake -- it's highly recommended! :thumbsup:

faline
12-11-2007, 12:25 PM
As already suggested - take a tour
Go to the Hoop de Doo Revue
Book a carriage ride at Fort Wilderness
Have lunch with an Imagineer
Go on a Hidden Mickey hunt
Head to Fort Wilderness and rent canoes or a bike
Rent a pontoon boat and take a leisurely ride around Seven Seas lagoon
Do a Richard Petty ride-along experience at the track
Eat at Victoria & Albert's
See Circue du Soleil
Visit a spa

ThanxForNoticin
12-11-2007, 12:41 PM
As already suggested - take a tour
Go to the Hoop de Doo Revue
Book a carriage ride at Fort Wilderness
Have lunch with an Imagineer
Go on a Hidden Mickey hunt
Head to Fort Wilderness and rent canoes or a bike
Rent a pontoon boat and take a leisurely ride around Seven Seas lagoon
Do a Richard Petty ride-along experience at the track
Eat at Victoria & Albert's
See Circue du Soleil
Visit a spa

This is a great list.

I would add only a couple other possibilities: Make sure you plan to eat at several new restaurants you have never tried before, enjoy a nice day at a water park, and rent one of the little water sprite motor boats on one of the lakes - lots of fun. Have a great time!

pook@wdw
12-11-2007, 05:37 PM
Without knowing your ages and what you've already covered, I can only tell you one thing in particular that we LOVE to do. We go to Epcot, around mid-to-late afternoon, go back to WS, and spend the rest of the afternoon-evening just...strolling...from Canada to Mexico. We pause @ each country to sample their wonderful food, drink, music, and overall atmosphere. Between Canada and UK, you'll find "Off Kilter".:pipes: A fun little rock band. We always grab us a cold one, sit back and watch their show. And the we move onto UK, (back in the gardens), and catch the "British Invasion", :rocker:and chill to the sounds of the Beatles. By the time we reach Mexico,:sombrero: it's time for Illuminations.:fworks: So we'll find a good spot, and watch it before we head out. Then it's back to our Disney Home (WL) for a little night-time pool action :vacation:and cocktails (mostly PEPSI for me).
By far the most relaxing evening we have @ WDW.:thumbsup:

Dragongirlx
12-12-2007, 06:51 AM
So many fabulous ideas.

We will be definatley be doing lots of these.

The idea of a tour is really appealing.

I will check this out with my sister and see what she wants to do.

:cloud9:

Ruth