PDA

View Full Version : How many days

GOLFDISNEY72
12-10-2007, 08:51 PM
I have been to disneyworld 6 times...I am thinking about going to disneyland this year...How many days do i need to see both parks? I like to have 6 days in disneyworld so we can enjoy it without feeling rushed...I am thinking about 4 days in disneyland

NotaGeek
12-10-2007, 08:55 PM
:welcome: to INTERCOT!

I am gonna hop this over to Vacation Planning for you ... you will get lots of help there for sure!

I would say 3-4 days would be perfect ... and plenty long enough to see everything DLR has to offer! :mickey:

Hold on ... here we go! :tink:

tinkwest
12-11-2007, 10:30 AM
During the warmer months I like to stretch it out to 5 days so I know I have time to spend at the pools. :vacation: :swim:

*tinker_belle*
12-12-2007, 02:07 AM
It's hard to tell what the off season for DLR is anymore...but anyway during the less crowded times, you can do much more. 3-4 days actually sounds perfect so you can explore both parks, Downtown Disney and the property hotels. If it were more crowded, i'd give it 4-5 days maybe.

Crystal Palace
12-12-2007, 10:13 AM
We usually do four or five full days in the parks. That's more than enough time to see everything, but we just can't leave any earlier than that!;)