PDA

View Full Version : 50th B-Day Gag Gifts

thrillme
12-10-2007, 05:54 PM
A girlfriend is having her 50th B-Day this weekend. I want to get her a basket of some "humorous" inexpensive gag gifts. Everything in the stores seems overdone...

What I've got so far...

Toilet Paper with a Rock Taped to it (Over-the-Hill Rock and Roll...The Roll gets ya going the Rock is for throwing a people who make cracks about your age)

Colored Fan (To keep your cool for the Hot Flashes)

Calendar (Pages ripped out and put back in Backwards).

Duck Tape (Instant Face lift...I'll throw in a picture of me with duck tape pulling my face back)

Any other Ideas?

Beast_fanatic
12-10-2007, 10:12 PM
Someone that I know went around to a bunch of local florists and got them to give her tons of dead flowers, and she filled her husband's office with those for his 50th.

And, of course there is always the membership application for AARP.

thrillme
12-11-2007, 04:25 PM
Oohh the application that's soooo cool!

Jasper
12-11-2007, 05:30 PM
We did a cane with a bicycle mirror on it for a brother in law so that he had something to lean on and the mirror on it to see where he had been.

magicofdisney
12-12-2007, 07:45 AM
My MIL bought her brother all the denture supplies he'd need for his "false" teeth in old age. :)

disneydrmr
12-12-2007, 10:42 AM
A packet of "Hello my name is..." stickers ... "to place by your friend's front door for all visitors to fill out and wear when visiting.. so your friend will never forget a name...

A toy megaphone... so your friend will always be able to hear when someone is speaking..

Prune Juice... I think this one's obvious :D

Fill out an index card with your friend's name, address, phone number and an emergency contact... Tie string around it (corners) to make a 'necklace'.. this is for your friend to wear around neck in case your friend gets lost then whomever finds your friend will be able to get your friend home...

These are some items I used in a 'humourous' over the hill basket I gave to one of my uncles... got lots of chuckles.. if I can remember some of the other items I'll post again.

MsMin
12-12-2007, 10:49 AM
I got some Faux Tox (some big rubber lips) and Oil of Old Lady. Maybe some motion sickness pills b/c when you are going down hill you go really fast....

thrillme
12-18-2007, 12:57 PM
Thanks for everything her birthday gift with all the "surprises" went over very well.

Beast_fanatic
12-18-2007, 10:24 PM
And I had just come up with 2 new ideas too (as the result of a radio commercial) - denture adhesive and preparation-H.