PDA

View Full Version : How many people listen to Disney music as they travel to WDW?

IloveDisney71
12-10-2007, 02:07 PM
I am beginning my Disney trip packing and am in the process of gathering all of my Disney cd's to listen to as we travel (7.5 hour car trip).
I was curious to know how many other people get in the Disney mood by listening to Disney music as they travel to WDW?

RedheadWriter
12-10-2007, 02:24 PM
The week before I leave, I put it on an internet radio station that is in my faves and listen to al of the rides and songs. It's a great way to get excited!!!

MiaBella
12-10-2007, 02:36 PM
We love listening to Disney Radio :D it is our music of choice :mickey::mickey:

Deesdisney
12-10-2007, 03:06 PM
My cd player carries 6 at a time so I load it up with all my favs and take off. Of course one of them is CARS.

Sunshine1010
12-10-2007, 03:08 PM
I listen to Disney music while I plan. That's the only time I really listen to it.

NotaGeek
12-10-2007, 04:01 PM
I have a great self-made Disney mix CD that I made ... and I listen to it everytime I drive. For some reason I can't get into Christmas music this year! :mickey:

mac badger
12-10-2007, 04:29 PM
we have a cd of attraction music(pirates, hm etc), a cd of greatest hits (once upon a dream, bella notte, baby mine), that we listen to as we drive around the parks. we always put in our lilo and stitch cd as we go under the gates. that is the first disney movie dh and i saw together

btharvey
12-10-2007, 04:30 PM
I'm afraid I always play Disney music ... the Live365 folks on the world wide web have several channels that play background music, event music, etc. from the parks, including Radio Disney. I'm the most insane (inane?) about Disney music ... DD is next, and DW a distant third. Don't get me wrong ... she's a music major and music teacher, and for some reason, she thinks there's music that is other than Disney! (Go figure!) Anyway, yep is the correct answer from us.

MMouse6937
12-11-2007, 08:59 PM
um yeah, and watch Disney movies, and read my Disneyworld guide book one more time, and talk about what we're going to do, and look over the itinerary, and talk about what we're going to do, and talk about what we're going to do... and oh yeah, listen to Disney music! :D

Crystal Palace
12-12-2007, 09:59 AM
I do! I do! Hehe, I drive my mom crazy, but I just have to do it! It really gets me in the mood.