PDA

View Full Version : Wilday/Contakos Thanksgiving Trip Day8 of 11

mickeymousedabomb
12-10-2007, 01:47 PM
Nov 28- AK Day with EMH morn. We had an 8:05 breakfast ressie at Donald's safari breakfast and were at the gate at 7:50(perfect timing) This place rocked! What true to life surrounds in all these places we've eaten. Tusker house had these fabrics swagged over the celing in the buffet area and old artifact looking decor on the walls here. They placed a menu on the table giving a map of where certain foods were, hot, cold, pastries, cereal etc. Wow what a great idea! Charatcers came out quickly I believe we were working on our first plate still when Donald came to the table. DD5 always wants to know which "customer"(charatcer) came to our table first:funny: Mickey was in our section when the song came on and he was coaxing all the kids to grab a shaker and dance in a circle around him, and they did! It was really alot of fun and this was Grammie's favorite dining expierence from this trip! After breakfast Grammie and the DD's started towards Dinoland and I stayed to finish with the bill. I used DD11's card to do that. I headed for Dinoland and realized oh my god where's her card? So I turned right around and re-traced my steps with eyes glued to the ground.................nothing. So I meet up with them and we decided we'll fix the issue later and get a key from the consiere desk at the custom house. We ended up doing It's tough to be a Bug again with awesome seats! We sat close to the front and never got the effect of the areosol can until then! Grammie's stinger worked that time too. It was a walk on show! We saw Festival of the lion king again, this time in the giraffe section, Finding Nemo the musical for a 2nd time and had great seats a few rows back from the sound and lighting area. The girls liked those seats much better and the show was just as great if not better b/c of our seats. We walked the Mar. Jungle Trek and the girls got a certificate from a research student asking questions to them about animals, very cool. We got pictures taken with Mickey and Minnie in Camp Minnie0Mickey and the pavillions were decorated so festive and so were M&M!! We did Dinosaur after breakfast and neither girls liked it:ack: Grammie loved it and I was to busy covering DD5's eyes and had the other leaning her face into my side! I'm sure it was great, I'll catch it next time around. By the time we did everything we wanted to here we felt we should go and take care of DD11's room key issue. We left the park for CBR, DD's and I went to eat at OPR while Grammie got a new key and also got some dinner. We then went to MGM to see Fantasmic b/c we di not see it on Sunday. We were all the way to the right if you are facing the stage. I don't think there is a bad seat here. The show was great as usual and we were all glad we fit it in. I had forgotten alot of what went on during the show. After the show we called it an early night and went back to CBR for bed by say 10. This day was very easy going since we'd already been to both parks. This was a fun day with just one mishap hehe:blush:

faline
12-10-2007, 01:52 PM
Your breakfast must have been a hit! Grammies always have good taste!

dolphinmickey9170
12-10-2007, 01:54 PM
Another fun day, thanks for sharing!!:mickey:

RedheadWriter
12-10-2007, 02:19 PM
Great day! :thumbsup:

AbeeNormal
12-10-2007, 07:12 PM
Sorry the Dino ride wasn't a hit for your DD's. Other than that it sounded like a great day. :mickey:

Thanks again as always for sharing. :thumbsup:

pdrlkr
12-10-2007, 10:09 PM
Thanks for the report! :smickey: