PDA

View Full Version : Golf Carts

KrystalR83
12-10-2007, 11:42 AM
We are going to be staying at the Fort Wilderness cabins. I was just wondering how many people can fit in the golf carts. We have 5 people going and we don't want to have to rent 2.

Thanks

ibrowse17
12-10-2007, 11:58 AM
They have a bench type seat in the front, and also in the back. You should be able to fit all five on a single cart:thumbsup:

busterthebronco
12-10-2007, 07:27 PM
5 adults might be tough but doable.
two adults and three kids-no problem.
rent it early.
they go FAST.:thumbsup:

LONESTAR
12-12-2007, 10:22 PM
All depends on the size of the people or if there are any kids. Ive had 3 in the front seat and 3 in the back on my cart. You should be fine with 5 as long as know one is to big. When me and my dad ride the 2 of us barely fit up front but we are big guys. But Me the DW and my mom fit up front with no problem. Carts are a lot of fun, even more at the Fort.

CU Tiger
12-13-2007, 12:51 PM
If you have ever been in a golf cart before, the seat is the same on these for the front and back. Three medium size adults can fin along the back. Any larger and you will just get to know each other a little better!:crowd:
While you are there, make sure you take a ride around the entire FW park at night. You will be amazed at the animals you will see. :paw: Besides the hundreds of rabbits, we have seen dear, raccoons, armadillos, snakes, and more. It is also fun to see how people decorate their campsites. Have fun!:mickey: