PDA

View Full Version : The Castle: Bus vs. Taxi

AuntDJ
12-10-2007, 10:33 AM
YAY!!! I just made my 180 day ressie for Cindy's castle. I chose the early time..8:10 on purpose to see the MK with few people in it. That and the only other available time was after the park had been open for a little while...

My dilemma is getting there, we will have to BE at the bus stop by 7...or could we catch a taxi at 7:30 and still be good?

Any advise would be great...also anyone know how much a cab from PO French Quarter to MK is?

Thanks,
DJ

DDuck66
12-10-2007, 10:37 AM
Buses start running about an hour before the parks open so you will need to be at the bus by no later than 7:00 am in order to make it on time. Remember that with ADR's, you are supposed to be at the restaurant 15 minutes prior to your serving time. If you are going to catch a cab, it will cost you about 15 to 20 dollars and you would probably need to leave no later than 7:20 to 7:30 at the latest. IMHO, I would save the 20 bucks and just catch the bus.

ElenitaB
12-10-2007, 10:56 AM
Catching a cab really won't save you much time in this case, as the cab won't be able to drop you off at the MK but rather at the TTC and you'll still need to take either the monorail or the ferry over to the MK entrance. I'd say catch the special Character Meal bus which will drop you off at the MK bus stop.

Hayden's Dad
12-10-2007, 11:22 AM
I agree the buses should not be a problem. We had early breakfasts almost every meal and had no trouble catching a bus, just be there at 7:00 when they start rolling, the line for MK will be long a lot of people have early reservations for the castle and crystal palace.

ThanxForNoticin
12-10-2007, 12:32 PM
The bus is definitely your best bet, especially for the MK.

A Big Kid
12-11-2007, 07:09 AM
Wht they said plus - you can be up to 30 mminutes late and they will still honor your ADR's by policy. so, hop on the bus, Gus!