PDA

View Full Version : Planet hollywood

disneymom15
12-10-2007, 10:01 AM
Has anyone eaten at Planet Hollywood lately?
Was it good? What would you recommend? We fly in tomorrow afternoon and are thinking of catching an early dinner at PH. Opinions please (good or bad).

DDuck66
12-10-2007, 10:22 AM
We have not ate there recently, but the last time we did (04), it was good. We usually prefer Wolfgang Puck's Express for a quick dinner or lunch while at DTD. The food is excellent and the price is really reasonable. The two of us usually spend less than $25.

ThanxForNoticin
12-10-2007, 12:35 PM
PH is a fun place to eat - good atmosphere, decent food, good service, but above average on prices. For what you are looking for, I think it would be a good place to eat. Have a great trip.

#1donaldfan
12-10-2007, 12:46 PM
yuck, yuck, yuck.....if your at DtD go Fultons or Earl of Sandwich........much, much better......good luck in your choice...:thumbsup:

SignguyTom
12-10-2007, 01:01 PM
At PH you sacrifice a little quality for atmosphere, but IMHO it's worth it. I have always liked PH. I've been to the ones in Vegas (Caesars Forum Shops), Phoenix (now closed) and DD at WDW. The food is OK, the service OK, and the prices a little steep, but I really like the movie stuff.

emmingo
12-10-2007, 10:33 PM
Its a neat atmosphere and the food is OK, but its basic American fare that you can get pretty much anywhere. We are big fans of going there and ordering the appetizer sampler. I think you get like four or five different ones...its a good lunch, you get the experience and you don't feel like you overpaid, which happens a lot at those theme restaurants!

On that note, though, Earl of Sandwich and Wolfgang Puck Express are both very good and very fast (better food, a lot less atmosphere!).

RocknRoller94
12-11-2007, 10:08 PM
It's a little loud, but the food is tasty. Sort of like a Really Big Applebee's. I'm not sure, but reservations may be required to get in.

disney323
12-11-2007, 10:11 PM
most is pretty good. Pasta has been undercooked the last couple times.