PDA

View Full Version : To register your flight while at WL......

Sunshine1010
12-09-2007, 04:16 AM
I will be staying at WL. My departing flight to go home is at 5:15pm. It's with SW. I have to 'register' on-line at 5:15 the previous day.

Can someone at WL do this for me?.....if so, what times is this service open?...I thought I read somewhere that it's only from 5am-1pm. If that's so, how can I have it done if I need to do it at 5:15PM?

CleveRocks
12-09-2007, 04:52 AM
I will be staying at WL. My departing flight to go home is at 5:15pm. It's with SW. I have to 'register' on-line at 5:15 the previous day.

Can someone at WL do this for me?.....if so, what times is this service open?...I thought I read somewhere that it's only from 5am-1pm. If that's so, how can I have it done if I need to do it at 5:15PM?
You are confusing 2 different services.

When you talk about something being open from 5 a.m. to 1 p.m., you are referring to Resort Airline Check-in, which is, basically, curbside check-in available at the resort rather than at the airport. This is available ONLY to people flying on a "participating airline," and
SWA is not one of those participating airlines. So you can't use RAC, anyway.

However, what you want to do has nothing to do with RAC. Like I said, RAC is curbside check-in.

All you need to do is go to the Lobby Concierge desk (formerly the Guest Services desk) at WL and they will be more than happy to print out your SWA boarding passes for you at whatever time you'd like.

Zippy 1
12-09-2007, 11:02 AM
We did our SW check in and boarding pass printing at guest services while we were in MGM. You can just go to guest services at any park at the time you need to do it and they will set you up at a computer and print your boarding passes. It was so easy and the people were so friendly.:mickey:

TheRustyScupper
12-09-2007, 11:19 AM
1) To print Boarding Passes, go to Concierge Desk.
2) They can easily print them for you.
3) From 10:00pm-7:00am, Front Desk can do it.
4) Make sure you have the ressie info
. . . first & last name of all people flying
. . . originating flight time and flight number
. . . confirmation number (usually 6-digits)

NOTE: Some people want the Concierge Desk to print passes while they are at a park or dinner. The Concierge Desk used to take the info, but when they get busy, things get forgotten or missed or are late. The guests were plenty mad. So, now, you need to be there at the time of printing Boarding Passes.

CleveRocks
12-09-2007, 02:11 PM
Charter Member of Rock-n-Roll Hall of Fame.
Me too! :rocker:

Crow
12-09-2007, 11:10 PM
i just went to concierge & asked them to print my SW boarding pass when i was there in Sept no problem. enjoy your stay

Sunshine1010
12-10-2007, 01:08 AM
If I'm at the resort ----What are the hours for concierge?

If I'm at a park..... I can go to a Guest Relations place at any park and have them print it out for me ?

Zippy 1
12-10-2007, 01:40 AM
Yes, you just go to guest relations and let them know you need to print boarding passes. I went a few minutes early in case there was a line - there wasn't. At the appointed time a CM put me on a computer and once I had everything ready to print he went back to their printer and brought them to me. It was very painless. We actually got group A - we were the 4th, 5th, and 6th people on the plane. Good Luck!!

TheRustyScupper
12-10-2007, 01:56 PM
If I'm at the resort ----What are the hours for concierge?

If I'm at a park..... I can go to a Guest Relations place at any park and have them print it out for me ?

1) Concierge Desk is 7:00am-10:00pm.
2) But, Front Desk can do it 10:00pm-7:00am.
3) Guest Services at parks or DTD can also do it.
4) Just remember your flight info.

Sunshine1010
12-10-2007, 03:53 PM
Thank you so much!!!!