PDA

View Full Version : Reward card question....

Sunshine1010
12-09-2007, 04:07 AM
I plan on putting some things on my card that I will get for keys, dining plan, etc.

Can I pay this off with a Rewards card at the end of my trip?

dephenn
12-09-2007, 06:41 AM
If you are asking if you can charge these things, then yes you can :thumbsup:. I did my last trip. Have a great vacation.

Speedy1998
12-09-2007, 08:18 AM
I think you would be better off charging on your rewards card in the first place. Not sure if they will let you pay it off with the rewards card.

one2goofy
12-09-2007, 08:36 AM
When I checked in last weekend, I gave them my Rewards Card along with my credit card. They put the rewards balance ($172) as a credit to my room balance. I had no trouble spending it!!

I thought it was nice to have it taken care of right away. I didn't have to worry about carrying another thing around (even if it is just a little card). I like to charge everything to my Keys to the World card (for me it's easier to keep track of expenses while we're there)

GoinGoofyPlanninThisTrip
12-09-2007, 09:05 AM
one2goofy,

Did the places you used your card for purchases still give you the remaining balance on your rewards card or did you have to check that at the front desk of your resort?

I might try this next time...one less card to carry is always a good thing.

Sunshine1010
12-10-2007, 04:06 PM
So when I check-in I can give them my Rewards card and have the balance transferred to my 'regular' Disney card (dining, room key, etc)..?

That way, I can put the tip for dinners, etc on there.

Is that correct?