PDA

View Full Version : Spring Breakers First Week of March

chrisb26
12-08-2007, 03:55 PM
We are planning on going to WDW the first week of March But I wanted to know if you guys think there would be alot of spring breakers. I have gone in March before I believe it was the second or thrid week and it was pretty crowded however Easter was also the first week of April when I went so it was very close.

What I'm hoping is since Easter is earlier this year then the past few years (March 23) Most people will have their spring breaks durning Easter this year. I know for the past couple years our schools have had their spring breaks before Easter.

What do you guys think? Will it be really crowded or do you think I will be okay?

The dates we are planning on going are probably March 1 - March 6/7.

Beast_fanatic
12-08-2007, 10:56 PM
I think the crowds will be at least moderate, possibly heavy. Many school districts don't change their spring break times based on Easter including those in my area. Some weeks are better than others though, so you might get lucky and hit a relatively light week.

donnah77
12-08-2007, 11:17 PM
We went March 1-8 this year, and the crowds were no problem! We didn't wait more that 15 minutes for anything (and used FastPass for the big attractions of course).

The weather was great too - cooler and comfortable, especially nice as I was 6 months pregnant. :mickey:

Nurse Kim
12-09-2007, 04:29 PM
We are planning to go March 9-16. I know this is the week before Easter so we are hoping we get lucky and things aren't unbearable for our first trip. This is the only time we can go because it's my Nursing school break. There is no other time we can go except summer and I can't go in the heat so March it's.

chrisb26
12-12-2007, 01:14 AM
Thanks for the help everybody. I know that it is two weeks before easter when I'm going but I dont think it will be too bad. I dont know many that have their spring break the first week of March its usuallyt the second or third. I found a site that showed all the colleges spring break times and it seems most have their breaks the week after I will get back and then the week after that as well.

I too have difficult times going and figuring out a good time since my college is a tri-mester type of school we go all year long so I only have breaks last week of october first week of march then a couple weeks in the summer which I'm not going to be home for lol

Thanks for the help.