PDA

View Full Version : Halloween 2008 trip questions

dkmwong
12-07-2007, 11:18 PM
OK so I was thinking about making a trip to WDW for a long weekend for Halloween cuz it falls on a Friday in 2008. My question is this.
1)Do they decorate like they do during Christmas but with a Halloween theme?
2)What are the parks and resorts like are they crowded?
3)Will MNSSH Party be jam packed on Halloween?
We usually like to go first week in Dec. because we love the XMas theme but thought we would go in October if they decorated for Halloween.

Thanks in advance for your replies.

chrisb26
12-08-2007, 12:08 AM
1. Yes they do decorate but not nearly as much as they do for Christmas and its mostly just at Magic Kingdom. They did have a few up at DTD but not much. The decorations they had where cool though.

2. I dont think it will be that crowded on Halloween weekend it didn't seem that crowded when I was there this year. Although it might be a bit more since as you said Halloween is on Friday this year.

3. MNSSHP will sell out on Halloween night. It usually sells out a while before Halloween also. At least a few weeks so if you go on that night make sure to get the tickets early. Depending on how long your there they ususally have a MNSSHP the day before Halloween and one a couple days after Halloween this year it was the second.

Hope this help :D

MNSSHP Was lots of fun!

Polynesian Dweller
12-08-2007, 12:46 AM
I wouldn't recommend planning a trip to see the Halloween decorations. They are nice but quite limited compared to the Christmas decorations. This year it was primarily just Main Street in MK and was Mickey pumpkins on the lampposts and pumpkins on the balconies etc. that lit up at night.

Hallowishes fireworks are quite impressive but the one's for the XMAS part are equally so and somewhat similar.

Nice additions for Halloween but if its the decorations that you are going for you might be disappointed.