PDA

View Full Version : Cheesecake Brownie at Boardwalk Bakery

JerseyMouse
12-07-2007, 03:32 PM
This gets my vote as best sweet treat in all the World. Cheescake and Brownie may just be the best pairing since the guy on the bike holding a chocolate bar collided with the guy on the bike with the peanut butter.

goofiecrazy
12-07-2007, 05:21 PM
That sounds so yummmmmmmmy since i like both of those things but together sounds better.I thought the carrot cake from the same bakery was good if they have the cheese cake brownie when i am there this coming summer i will try that to.

JerseyMouse
12-07-2007, 05:28 PM
I almost burst into tears in November when it looked like the bakery was closed for renovations....Whew..it only LOOKED that way!!

They have a breakfast panini there as well which is pretty good!

k_reile
12-08-2007, 10:10 AM
I almost burst into tears in November when it looked like the bakery was closed for renovations....Whew..it only LOOKED that way!!

They have a breakfast panini there as well which is pretty good!

You must have gotten a breakfast panini on a good day then. DH and I both got one for breakfast one morning and after getting them we realized how huge they were that we really could have split one. Then we bit into it...ughhh soo bland and had no taste. He attempted to try to eat at least half of his because he did not want to waste it...but I was not having that. So I went back in and got the cheesecake brownie and we ended up splitting that. That was pretty good!! The other poster was right...you can;t go wrong with cheesecake and brownies!!

Jared
12-08-2007, 11:39 AM
This gets my vote as best sweet treat in all the World. Cheescake and Brownie may just be the best pairing since the guy on the bike holding a chocolate bar collided with the guy on the bike with the peanut butter.
Thanks for the recommendation. My family desperately wants to stay in the Epcot area next trip, and this treat just adds another reason to splurge.