PDA

View Full Version : Help with extra person problem

princessjojo
12-07-2007, 02:29 PM
We are going to be at WDW next spring, the same time my little sister is going to be in Fla. However, she is going to be doing some other things during her time there. She wants to go with us to the park for a few days and hang out with us while we're there at the same time and that's fine with me, but I am going to make ADR's for us as well. We will probably be on the DDP while there, so I guess my questions are this:

If she's not staying on property, can she still do the dining plan?
If we had her eat dinner with us and she paid OOP, could she & I share a meal and save a dining credit for a 2TS meal later on in the trip?I don't know, there are so many things running through my head that I'm dizzy now. It's a real headache because she's only going to be there with us for about 4 of the 10 days and it's a real hassle for her going to and from each day, but she says it's worth it to her.

Any suggestions anyone has will be a great help to me. If we were a group of just 7, I would just let her tag along on our reservation and it would be done. :help: me please!

MississippiDisneyFreak
12-07-2007, 03:41 PM
:( Sorry, but only people staying on grounds can be on the dining plan. If she is paying for the meal out of pocket you can share, if you are using the dining plan to cover a meal they say you cannot share. Hope that makes sense.

ibelieveindisneymagic
12-07-2007, 03:46 PM
I don't think that this will be too bad...a little crazy perhaps, but not too bad.

She can't have the dining plan, as you have to be staying on-site to get the plan. However, she can join you for meals and pay OOP, and yes, you can share with her, and save the TS credit for later in the week.

You can't use your DDP credits to pay for her meal, but otherwise everything should be fine.

Good luck and enjoy your trip!

TammiMcMan
12-07-2007, 03:47 PM
If she's not staying on property, can she still do the dining plan?No, the dining plan is only available for those with accomodations and on a package plan (1 day minimum park tickets).

If we had her eat dinner with us and she paid OOP, could she & I share a meal and save a dining credit for a 2TS meal later on in the trip?You cannot share your credits with her, but she can share a paid meal with you (sharing does not apply to buffets).