PDA

View Full Version : Best place at POR??

ibrowse17
12-07-2007, 01:48 PM
While adding another day to our stay in Feb, they moved us from POFQ to POR. No big deal, but having never stayed there I was just wanting to hear where people most enjoyed staying at POR so I would know what to try and request. Thanks to all, and to all a good night...:thumbsup:

Zippy 1
12-07-2007, 03:02 PM
:mickey: We just returned from POR Nov 16th. It is a beautiful resort. We were in Alligator Bayou Building 36. It was close to a bus stop but quite a hike from the main buildings.(about 10 minutes). If you have small children or will want to run in to fill up your coffee cup - you might want to try and get closer. We found the resort very relaxing, quiet and beautiful.

JerseyMouse
12-07-2007, 03:19 PM
We like Partere Place, it is in the mansion section, close to a quiet pool, and just a short hop over a bridge to the Food Court and lobby, we always request a room number in the vicinity of the 9600's.

ibelieveindisneymagic
12-07-2007, 03:48 PM
We stayed in building 18 for our honeymoon, and loved it. It was close to the main building, but not right-beside, so we didn't get too much traffic. There was a quiet pool right behind the building, although the main pool was a bit of a walk (we other bothered going there once...the quiet pool was just fine for us!)

We love POR, I'm sure you'll enjoy it too:thumbsup:

Treelo
12-07-2007, 04:16 PM
We love POR (we still call it Dixie Landings, as we honeymooned there :thumbsup:) and all the sections are convenient to the main pool. The closer you can get to the bus stops, especially the main one, the better.

Kairi_7378
12-08-2007, 09:53 AM
Are you staying in POR for one night or for your entire stay?
We stayed in building 27 and thought that the location was perfect. Very close to main building, bus stop, and pool. We had a good view of the bayou, too. Enjoy!

ibrowse17
12-08-2007, 10:55 AM
Are you staying in POR for one night or for your entire stay?
We stayed in building 27 and thought that the location was perfect. Very close to main building, bus stop, and pool. We had a good view of the bayou, too. Enjoy!

We were staying at POFQ for three nights, and when I called to add another night, they could not do it all at FQ. They moved us to POR for the whole for nights, which is fine with us at it gives us a chance to stay at yet another Disney resort. Thanks for your input, and looking for more:thumbsup: