PDA

View Full Version : We did it......

brigidfirst
12-07-2007, 10:20 AM
We just booked our July 2009 cruise.
This is our first cruise ever. We can't wait It will be me my dh and dd who will be 8 when we go. any ideas what we can do for her she would have just made her First Holy Comm. that May?:joy::woohoo::yay:

ElenitaB
12-08-2007, 09:53 AM
Congratulations! I hope that you find that you like cruising just as much as we do! In fact, I now feel that I've been bit by two travel bugs: Disney and cruising. It's nice that we get to combine the two in a DCL cruise. :D

Before I attempt to answer your question, how long is your cruise going to be? 3 night, 4 night, 7 night, and if it's a 7 night, Western or Eastern itinerary? That will help folks make some recommendations.

One thing that I will recommend off the top, is to bring either a white pillowcase or a large photomat to Guest Services with some colored Sharpies for the characters to sign. (I left mine there with a large bag of Hershey's Kisses because I'm sure that those characters like kisses and chocolate just like the rest of us, right?) We have a wonderful souvenir now, hanging in our hallway.

brigidfirst
12-11-2007, 01:06 PM
We are going on the 4night Bahamian cruise.