PDA

View Full Version : MVMCP - Would you try to change dates?

PrincessCathy
12-06-2007, 11:34 PM
I was just reading another post about exchanging tickets. I purchased tickets for next Friday's (12/14) party before I had done my homework :blush:. We will be there from Wed (12th) through Monday (17th). We leave late afternoon on the 17th.

Which is better for the party? Friday or Sunday? Is it worth it to try to change dates?

Current plan:
Wed (arrival day) - MGM & Osborn Lights
Thurs - Epcot & CP
Friday - AK during the day - leave early for MVMCP
Sat - shopping am/Visit GF & Poly- MK at night
Sun- Epcot
Mon - (departure day) no park plans as of now

If I change dates we would go to Epcot on Sat. and MK/MVMCP on Sun. So we would only go to MK one time. We would probably do some shopping on Friday night after AK. And we would have to visit Poly and GF on Sunday.

The reason I'm thinking about a change is the crowd level at the party. What do you think? Pros? Cons?

faline
12-07-2007, 07:22 AM
I wouldn't try to change dates without some imperative reason to do so - someone in your family was sick on the day you originally chose, etc.

After all, the tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. The more people try to take advantage of changing dates on whim, the less likely Disney is to accommodate those who have a compelling reason to do so.