PDA

View Full Version : Bahamas

PAMOUSELOVER
12-06-2007, 11:18 PM
I am looking to book a trip for my DH's birthday this March. Any advice?
Thanks!:thumbsup:

wire0monkey
12-07-2007, 03:20 PM
Do you want a resort type trip or do you want something more adventurous?

If you like themed resorts, you will like Atlantis.
It's really beautiful and the theming is fantastic. From Paradise Island, you can take an out-island excursion for reasonable prices. The wilder islands and isolated beaches really are worth the trip.

If you like the idea of a "country" vacation, you can't beat Small Hope Lodge on Andros Island. Andros is the biggest island, but it's really rural. Small Hope is a diving lodge. It has a bar and an outstanding beach. It's lovely.

PAMOUSELOVER
12-26-2007, 09:22 PM
Atlantis looks amazing. I saw that you can stay at the comfort suits and use have use of everything at the Atlantis.
Wondering about gettin to the island from the airport also.

Do you want a resort type trip or do you want something more adventurous?

If you like themed resorts, you will like Atlantis.
It's really beautiful and the theming is fantastic. From Paradise Island, you can take an out-island excursion for reasonable prices. The wilder islands and isolated beaches really are worth the trip.

If you like the idea of a "country" vacation, you can't beat Small Hope Lodge on Andros Island. Andros is the biggest island, but it's really rural. Small Hope is a diving lodge. It has a bar and an outstanding beach. It's lovely.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
12-28-2007, 08:37 PM
I've been to Nassau and Freeport and would choose Freeport in a heartbeat. I've also been to Atlantis and that resort is gorgeous. And you can get rooms fairly reasonably priced at another website.

PAMOUSELOVER
12-28-2007, 10:41 PM
Do you kow the web site.