PDA

View Full Version : "Want to SEE Christmas" pre-trip report

rcaide
12-06-2007, 12:34 PM
Since we leave tomorrow I thought I would get started with a pre-trip report. I always plan on doing a trip report but never follow through so I thought this would be some incentive to do it this time.

This is my 20-something trip to WDW and the
1st trip my husband and I have taken to the world alone in 20 years. So it is just the two of us.
Debbie - 46 a total Disney nut and Mark - 50 not as crazy as me but still loves WDW. He is giving me this trip as my Christmas/birthday gift.

I won't bore anyone with details so I will just say this could very well be my last "sighted" trip to WDW so I will be busy storing memories. I am all about what I can "see" on this trip. Mark is all about what we are going to eat. :D

We will hopefully arrive Orlando airport at around 7:30 tomorrow night and head to the DME check-in. This is the 1st time we have used this service. We normally rent a towncar but since we just had unexpected expenses with laser surgery on my eyes a couple of weeks ago we are hopping on the bus.

We are booked for 7 nights at Pop (our 1st time at a value resort). Hopefully, we will enjoy our resort stay.

We have ADRS at:
Biergarten
50's primetime
Capt'n Jack's
Tutto Italia
Tusker House breakfast
Crystal Palace dinner
Grand Floridian Cafe dinner
LLT lunch
O'Hana breakfast

So, as you can see, we will have many good meals.
We will be going to the candlelight processional, MVMCP, and the Osbourne lights. I booked Mickey's Magical Milestone tour. (I have never done a tour and am excited about this one.)

We are also attending the Mega Mouse meet on Saturday and hope to see some fellow Intercot members.

I was lucky enought to win a private party at Epcot for Illuminations from another Disney site on Sunday night so I am definitely looking forward to the the great viewing area, desserts and fellowship with other Disney enthusiasts.

Now if I could just keep my mind on my work maybe I could get something done today. I have a million and one things to do tonight. I am packed but so far all that my husband has packed is a bathing suit. (Should make for an interesting week:thumbsup:)

I am starting to worry about leaving my almost 17 year old son home alone. I just spoke with a friend who said she will periodically stop by to make sure all is well. He is a good kid but I don't want him to go wild because we aren't home.

According to the weather site, it looks like it will be a great week. Can't wait to tell you what I saw on my trip. Stay tuned... :santa3:

ibrowse17
12-06-2007, 12:47 PM
Sounds good, have a great time:thumbsup:

gauvin4
12-06-2007, 02:58 PM
Sounds like you have some great things planned. I hope you enjoy your vacation. I am looking forward to hearing all about it when you get back! :mickey:

faline
12-06-2007, 03:06 PM
:pixie::pixie::pixie: I hope you store lots of wonderful memories from your holiday trip!

DizNee143
12-06-2007, 04:05 PM
i hope you have the best disney trip ever!! cant wait to hear all about it when you get back!! :mickey:

dolphinmickey9170
12-06-2007, 06:12 PM
:mickey:Prayers for your eyes, and I hope you have a magical trip!! Can't wait to read your trip report upon your return. Travel safe.:mickey:

BelleCiavo
12-06-2007, 10:10 PM
I hope you have arrived safely and are on your way to enjoying your best trip ever.
Karen

AbeeNormal
12-06-2007, 11:07 PM
:mickey:Prayers for your eyes, and I hope you have a magical trip!! Can't wait to read your trip report upon your return. Travel safe.:mickey:

:exactly: Well said, take care of yourself and have a fabulous time. I can't wait to hear all about your trip.:mickey:

realtreebar
12-07-2007, 12:49 AM
thanks for sharing! "gotta love :mickey: "

RedheadWriter
12-09-2007, 10:40 AM
I am looking forward to reading your reports!:thumbsup:

amorillo
12-09-2007, 11:21 AM
Mark is all about what we are going to eat. :D

Sounds like my DH!!!

Hope you're having a wonderful trip! I can't wait to read all about it!