PDA

View Full Version : 7 Dwarfs At MVMCP This Year?

SnowWhite79
12-06-2007, 10:55 AM
Hello everyone,

I was just wondering if any of you who have been to MVMCP in recent days saw the 7 dwarfs out for pictures other than just in the parade? I know that early trip reports from people said they didn't see them, but was just wondering if anything had change. I will be going to the party on the 14th, I'm so excited! It'll be my first time! I had read of other years where they did make appearances for pictures at the party. I was really hoping to get one with all of them and Snow White, the picture I've always wanted. So if any of you can give me any hope, please do. lol Have a magical day!:mickey:

SnowWhite79

joanna71985
12-06-2007, 11:16 AM
Hello everyone,

I was just wondering if any of you who have been to MVMCP in recent days saw the 7 dwarfs out for pictures other than just in the parade? I know that early trip reports from people said they didn't see them, but was just wondering if anything had change. I will be going to the party on the 14th, I'm so excited! It'll be my first time! I had read of other years where they did make appearances for pictures at the party. I was really hoping to get one with all of them and Snow White, the picture I've always wanted. So if any of you can give me any hope, please do. lol Have a magical day!:mickey:

SnowWhite79

Unfortunately the 7 Dwarves are only in the parade at mvmcp. The only special event they are all out at is mnsshp, and that is a group picture only. The others (mvmcp and p&p) is parade only.

SnowWhite79
12-06-2007, 11:44 AM
Thanks for the info. I thought sure they also appeared at MVMCP as well. I knew that they appear at MNSSHP and that it's a group photo. That's what I want. Maybe someday. Thanks again for the info.

SnowWhite79:mickey: