PDA

View Full Version : Santa Claus

stephntampa
12-06-2007, 08:44 AM
Me and my DS were at MK yesterday and as we were leaving down Main St (around dusk) we saw that Santa Claus was set up (down near the cart that you can have a silhouette made). I didn't notice when we arrived if he was there, but was wondering if anyone knew the hours that he is out. I didn't bring my camera :thedolls: and really wished I had!!! We are locals, so I may have to make a trek back for the photo op. The area Santa is in was so beautifully decorated, sure would make a nice Christmas card! TIA!!

tinkerbell04
12-07-2007, 12:50 PM
I don't know the hours off the top of my head, but he was in the same spot last year. Also, there is a great Santa set-up just outside of the World of Disney Downtown. We loved the decorations and the Santa there.:mickey:

McGoofy
12-09-2007, 02:10 AM
That's funny. I knew the area was there because 4 years ago, my family had great pictures made with us sitting in the sleigh. I just thought it was for decoration! Santa wasn't there when we were, so we didn't even know that he made appearances there at different times. This is the first I've heard about that! Thanks for letting me know because in 9 days we are going back for another Christmas trip. (The first one since that visit 4 years ago.) I will keep an eye on this thread to see when Santa does make appearances!

Another spot where we actually did get a great picture with Santa and Mrs. Clause together is at the American Adenture (the area outside by the Kidcot stop).