PDA

View Full Version : multi day ticket question

ToDisney
12-05-2007, 10:34 PM
Does anyone know if its possible to use a 5 day ticket in 4 days?

We will have to leave after check out on our last day. We had planned to spend some time at one of the parks before driving home, but since we cannot.
I was wondering if on the night before, after AK closes, could we use or last days ticket to go over to EPCOT for dinner and watch the fireworks??
I thought it might make it easier on the kids, and me too, that we won't have the "last day" at the park.
:mickey:

Mickey 101
12-05-2007, 10:47 PM
If I understand your question correctly, you cannot use multiple days of a base ticket on the same day. The only way to go to more than one park on the same day is to purchase the park hopping option.

meandmydog1
12-06-2007, 03:33 AM
To the best of my knowledge you can use the ticket as you wish. I would see no problem doing what you would like to do. If I am wrong I am very sorry but I believe you are allowed to. For confirmation you could call and ask. Have fun!

faline
12-06-2007, 07:24 AM
Sorry. You can only visit more than one park on one day if you purchase the park hopping option. If you have five day tickets without the park hopping option, you would need to visit five parks on five different days.

As the multi-day tickets without the park hopping option are less expensive than adding the park-hopping option, there wouldn't be any purpose in adding the park-hopping option if you could do this.

DizneyRox
12-06-2007, 07:39 AM
Without parkhopping, no... You will NOT be able to, no matter how much you beg, no matter what the "excuse" or whatever reasons you might be able to come up with.

You will be directed to Guest Relations where you can purchase park hopping for all the tickets. At that point you can go enjoy your last meal at Epcot. If not, I'd stretch AK for all it's worth and then head on over to DTD for a nice dinner or maybe one of the fine restaurants off Disney property.

CleveRocks
12-06-2007, 07:41 AM
To the best of my knowledge you can use the ticket as you wish. I would see no problem doing what you would like to do. If I am wrong I am very sorry but I believe you are allowed to. For confirmation you could call and ask. Have fun!I am sorry to say it, but you are completely wrong about this. I truly don't mean to be harsh, but unfortunately you just don't have the facts straight.

DIsney's rules are quite clear. Trust the advice on this thread ... there is NO NEED to call Disney to ask this question or confirm the answer. Those of us familiar with the rules are 100% clear about them.

A base ticket is good for admission to only one theme park per day. If you go to Epcot on Tuesday, you may not enter any other theme park on Tuesday. You can come and go to and from Epcot as much as you want on Tuesday, but you may not enter a different theme park on Tuesday.

If you want to go to 2 parks on one day, you must purchase the park hopper option, which costs a flat rate of about $48 no matter how many days your ticket is good for ($48 total, not $48 per day).

The Great Disney Computer knows all. If you have a base ticket and attempt to enter a second park on one day, the turnstile will not unlock. The CM's display will tell the CM why you have been denied admission.

Trust me on this one. It's an open and shut case. No opinion, no guess ... just the facts.

If it helps the OP any ...

... that 5th day on your ticket only cost you about $4 per ticket, so it's not like you're loosing out on a lot of money.

ToDisney
12-06-2007, 09:51 AM
Sorry. You can only visit more than one park on one day if you purchase the park hopping option. If you have five day tickets without the park hopping option, you would need to visit five parks on five different days.

As the multi-day tickets without the park hopping option are less expensive than adding the park-hopping option, there wouldn't be any purpose in adding the park-hopping option if you could do this.

I did wonder about this , that is why I asked. Thank you for the information.
(plans do change; if all we have to change is our last day after check out, then I should be happy.)
Thanks again:mickey:

bshaw96
12-09-2007, 08:35 PM
Sure am glad you asked this question! I had planned on doing this very thing instead of adding the park hopper.