PDA

View Full Version : Hayden's Magical Character Menagerie Day 3 Part 1

Hayden's Dad
12-05-2007, 10:21 AM
I am going to split this day in two since this is also the day we went to MVMCP and that deserves a post of it's own.

First of all I can't believe I forgot this, but on Monday after Hayden's haircut we hopped the monorail to the TTC to jump a bus to the Studios, but what I forgot was we got to ride in the front of the monorail! :D We just had to wait for one go around and then we hopped right in. This is an awesome view and I highly recommend it if you can. We made sure to get our co-pilot liscenses before we got off.

Now that you're up to date on to the Magic Kingdom. We got up early since we had early reservations at the Castle for breakfast and hopped the bus to MK. When the bus driver was lowering Hayden and I he asked if we did any scrap booking I said yes and he handed me a bunch of cards. When we got off I handed them to my wife and found out they are trading cards for all of the transportation vehicles. These were the ones for the busses there is a total of 18 you can get them from the busses, ferries, and monorails. After that we were met with balloons and a certificate naming Hayden as a prince in training since you have to be 5 in order to be an official prince. This is all even before we got into the park.
So with a stupid grin on our face and balloons in our hand we went in through the reservations line early into the Magic Kingdom. Now we have all felt the same thing when you first cross through Main Street and you see the castle, but it is even more thrilling when there is hardley anyone in the park and you have the castle all to yourselves. We made our way down Main Street stopping for pictures and photopasses. Our reservations really were not until 9:20 but I wanted to be down there to try and wake up tinkerbell when the rope dropped. But when the rope dropped two mothers with girls in hand took off at a sprint into Tink's treasures, but my DW wanted to see what it was anyway so we decided to go on in. The little girls woke her up and we started to head out when the CM there asked us if we had wanted to wake tinkerbell up. We said yes and she told us to wait just a moment. Once she was sure the other girls were out of the store she let Hayden wake Tinkerbell up again, after all she tends to be a little lazy and needs to be woken up a couple of time each day. So I picked him up and we WOKE UP TINKERBELL!! :thumbsup: So with our certificate in hand we went and checked in for breakfast.
After we took our picture with Cinderella we wisked up the elevator and were seated for breakfast. Sir Scott was our waiter and he was great. We were celebrating our anniversary and Hayden's 2 yr birthday (Hayden was dressed as Peter Pan) so he brought us another certificate for Our Royal Anniversary and a birthday card for Hayden. All the princesses signed both as well as our autograph book. But the best was when Snow White came around she planted a big RED kiss on Hayden's cheek and apparently after that the other princesses get jealous because all the others had to kiss him too. When we left he had four lip marks all over his face from Snow, Jasmine, Belle, and Aurora. (Some guys get all the luck) This was probably our best character meal. The interaction was faboulous, and service was great not to mention you are in Cinderella's Castle.
After breakfast we wandered a little through Adventure Land where we met firs Woody and Jessie together, then Peter Pan and Wendy together (they loved his outfit) they told us if we ran into Aladdin and Jasmine to tell them "tag your it", then Captain Hook and Mr Smee together. (They did not like his outfit and wanted to recruit Hayden and steal Eva. i fought him with Hayden's sword from breakfast and while Eva was distracated Hook took pictures of us with our camera)
After all of that it was time for lunch at the Crystal Palace. Once we were seated the characters came quickly, but stayed long enough to play a little, we say Piglet, Pooh, Eeyore, and Tigger. And actually before we left Piglet and Pooh had come around again.
After breakfast we went back to Adventure Land and saw Aladdin and Jasmine and told them the were it from Peter and Wendy. Then we rode Pirates of the Carribean. (finally a ride :D) Now back to the castle so Eva can go to her appointment at the BBB.
The fairygodmother's in training were thrilled that a mommy was getting her hair done. She did the Pop Diva with all the colors and since I was making some coloful remarks one of the Fairygodmother's came up behind me and doused me in pixie dust. Eva looked stunning when she was done. We would highly recommend it to any Mommy to do at least once. While she was getting her hair done I was talking to the photopass photographer who I had run into a couple of times and he gave me some hints about the Magic Shots. We had done the Stitch popping out of the ground at MGM, but he said there was one where you can be fighting Hook, holding tinkerbell, in Animal Kingdom Holding a baby Simba, and another with Stitch on a bench. Well between Eva's hair and Hayden's kisses (we kept hearing "oh Snow White got him) I was getting no attention which is how it should be. Let me stop hear I will now have to do three parts to this day (It was a big day)

dolphinmickey9170
12-05-2007, 11:04 AM
What a wonderful beginning to the day. I would love to see Eva's new "do"!!!! Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to more!:mickey:

cal5755
12-05-2007, 11:41 AM
Awesome!! Now I can not wait for 180 days to have adr's at the castle!! I cant wait to read more... I have to leave for NY now but will be reading as soon as I get home!! Thanks so much for sharing your memories... and I agree.. I would love to see some pictures!!

KylesMom
12-05-2007, 12:06 PM
What a wonderful report to warm my heart with on this cold, snowy morning!

It truly sounds like such a magical day - how could you possibly top it? Great to hear the interaction and generosity of the CMs all around. I'm eagerly awaiting the next installment! :mickey:

AbeeNormal
12-05-2007, 01:38 PM
How nice that you are getting so much accomplished already. Sounds like you had an amazing breakfast at CRT, I am excited to eat there as well, but we won't get quite the interaction, it will be for dinner, you sure made it sound nice.

Thank you so much for sharing Hayden's trip. :mickey:

tinkerbell04
12-05-2007, 01:59 PM
What a great morning so far! Can't wait to hear more.:mickey:

disneydrmr
12-05-2007, 03:52 PM
You're off to a great start! How great the the CMs are all making Hayden's visit so magical! Heading for the next installment...

RedheadWriter
12-05-2007, 04:30 PM
:thumbsup:

joanna71985
12-05-2007, 04:41 PM
What a great first part!
*off to read the others*

Jeff
12-05-2007, 04:47 PM
Great report!:thumbsup:

tinksmom02
12-05-2007, 10:03 PM
I love reading your trip reports and I'm so glad you had such a magical time--your family certainly deserves it!!

Off to read more! :mickey:

faline
12-06-2007, 10:00 AM
My goodness! With all the certificates you were accumulating, you must have had your hands full!

What a wonderful day so far! Hayden is sure getting his share of loving from all the princesses! He must be a really handsome prince in training!

MsMin
12-06-2007, 10:31 AM
Sounds like a trip of a lifetime... can't wait to read more.

BronxTigger
12-06-2007, 06:57 PM
This is just wonderful. I'm getting excited for you just reading about it!

BelleCiavo
12-06-2007, 09:41 PM
It sure was a big day. Can't wait to read more.
Karen

realtreebar
12-07-2007, 12:51 AM
thanks for sharing! "gotta love :mickey: "

pdrlkr
12-08-2007, 02:47 PM
Thanks for the report! :smickey:

amorillo
12-08-2007, 06:50 PM
wow! what an awesome day you're having... and this is only part one!?! :cool:

ElenitaB
12-08-2007, 08:16 PM
What a great start to your day! With everything you have received and the memories you're making, you're going to need a really big scrapbook for this vacation.

Bethis26fan
12-16-2007, 06:56 PM
Sounds like a great first half of the day.

ChipnDaleGal
12-21-2007, 10:24 AM
I smiled all the way through that report. I can only imagine how tired your smile muscles must have been after experiencing all of that in person! What a wonderful day of character interaction and Eva's pampering! Thank you so much for taking us along for the ride. :mickey: