PDA

View Full Version : ADRs Booked!

deebee29
12-04-2007, 10:01 PM
FInally got all of my ADRs booked, here is the list of them by date, with the main park we'll be at that day. Never had much trouble getting what I wanted, Coral Reef seemed the most blocked. Left a couple days free, but not sure if we will just leave that or book something later. What you you all think? Am I missing out on a great restaurant?

Sat, May 24 - Arrival/MK or DTD
No Dining Plans

Sun, May 25 - MK
No Dining Plans

Mon, May 26 - AK
No Dining Plans

Tues, May 27 - Epcot
CS for lunch
Le Cellier (6:40PM)

Wed, May 28 - MGM
CS for lunch
Hollywood and Vine (5:00PM) Fantasmic Pkg

Thurs, May 29 (My Birthday) - MK
Crystal Palace (1:00PM)
California Grill (9:30PM)

Fri, May 30 - Epcot
CS for lunch
Coral Reef (5:40PM)

Sat, May 31 - Departure

JPL
12-05-2007, 09:36 AM
Boma is great for Dinner if you want to add it :thumbsup:

dolphinmickey9170
12-05-2007, 09:53 AM
FInally got all of my ADRs booked, here is the list of them by date, with the main park we'll be at that day. Never had much trouble getting what I wanted, Coral Reef seemed the most blocked. Left a couple days free, but not sure if we will just leave that or book something later. What you you all think? Am I missing out on a great restaurant?

Sat, May 24 - Arrival/MK or DTD
No Dining Plans - How about the Plaza Restaurant at MK or Raglan Road at DtD!

Sun, May 25 - MK
No Dining Plans - How about Cinderella's Royal Table?

Mon, May 26 - AK
No Dining Plans - How about Boma?

Tues, May 27 - Epcot
CS for lunch
Le Cellier (6:40PM) - This is a great choice, one of my favorites!!

Wed, May 28 - MGM
CS for lunch
Hollywood and Vine (5:00PM) Fantasmic Pkg - Great choice as well, no fuss, lots of choices, you surely won't leave hungry!!

Thurs, May 29 (My Birthday) - MK
Crystal Palace (1:00PM) - Love this place, great food, fun characters.
California Grill (9:30PM) - This is my other favorite, the teriyaki bbq sauce is so yummy on the filet!!

Fri, May 30 - Epcot
CS for lunch
Coral Reef (5:40PM) - Never eaten here, but I bet the view is great. Gotta love eating with the fishies, just don't show them what you are eating. They might get mad.:D

Sat, May 31 - Departure

Have a great trip and enjoy. We'll just miss you as we will be leaving for home on the 23rd.:(

DDuck66
12-05-2007, 10:46 AM
If you go to DTD on your arrival day, i would suggest the Wolfgang Puck's Express. My DW and I always have a lunch or dinner there and not only is the food good and plentiful, but is uaually one of the least expensive meals that we have.

deebee29
12-06-2007, 10:24 PM
I would like to try Wolfgang Pucks and Planet Hollywood in DTD at some point as well. We will be in Orlando for a week after Disney and we don't need tickets for DTD so it may be in the second week, but who knows!
Is there a Planet Hollywood Voucher with the Magic-Your-Way pkgs? Thought I heard something about that at one point.
Was also wondering if there is any difference between Wolfgang Puck express and cafe?

And I keep hearing so much about BOMA! What is it like? We are not picky eaters, but we don't like everything by no means. We had tried to keep most reservations in the parks to avoid travelling time. But would love to hear more about Boma, or another suggestion you may have!

Thanks everyone!:thumbsup: