PDA

View Full Version : La Nouba

PoohBear517
12-04-2007, 08:58 AM
Planning a trip for May 2008 and would like some opinions on La Nouba. Is it a good show / worth seeing?

disneymom15
12-04-2007, 09:32 AM
It's awesome.

mudpuppysmom
12-04-2007, 10:50 AM
It is worth the time and money.

We were a party of four adults and four kids under 10 -- ALL of us enjoyed the show.

The only thing I would recommend is that you not sit right up at the stage.......it's too close IMHO. We sat in the "first tier" and our seats were wonderful!!

Polynesian Dweller
12-04-2007, 12:13 PM
Is it a good show? No need to worry about that. Any show by Cirque du Soleil is a good show and this one is spectacular. Like all their shows they tell a story, although sometimes hard to understand, and the show is continuous with no real breaks between the acts. Its definitely worth the time and money.

As another poster said, the best views are not at the front IMHO but about midway. Lots of things happening well up in the air and you get a better perspective from a few rows back.

ThanxForNoticin
12-04-2007, 01:14 PM
An absolute 'must-see' for any age. It's very entertaining.

debandbub
12-04-2007, 02:24 PM
yep, incredible. We'll be seeing it for the second time exactly one week from today! So, definitely worth the time and money if we are doing it again. :mickey: And like it's been said, avoid the close seats. There is just so much going on that you may miss something if all you can see is the stage directly in front of you.

Meghan
12-04-2007, 02:26 PM
I haven't seen La Nouba, but I've seen 2 other Cirque shows and they were simply amazing. I can't imagine La Nouba being anything less than extraordinary. If you have a chance, go! And I agree with the others, sometimes the really close seats have horrible views.

comicguy
12-04-2007, 04:53 PM
This is a must do!!!

It is totally awesome and we(me, DW, and DS) loved it!!!!

Well worth the money

GrmGrninGost
12-07-2007, 12:04 PM
Awesome show! Best I've ever seen! Can't wait to see it again! Enjoy!!!! :mickey:

wire0monkey
12-07-2007, 03:08 PM
La Nouba is a fantastic show. It's the best show in the World. It's my favorite Cirque show. (I've seen 5 of them.)

Please go! You won't be sorry.

RocknRoller94
12-11-2007, 10:14 PM
La Nouba is the most Fantastic Show on this earth!
:number1:

bleukarma
12-12-2007, 01:06 PM
It's a really great show, and I went in skeptical. Now I want to see it again!

I agree with others, you tend to miss stuff in the close seats.

ChrisF
12-20-2007, 08:50 PM
I will be going to DW Feb 8th to 13th 08. I'll be traveling with a small group but will be exploring Disney on my own. I was wondering how hard it would be to get a single ticket to the show when I check into the on property resort.:thumbsup:

Piglet822
12-20-2007, 11:25 PM
:welcome: to INTERCOT!

I don't think getting a single ticket would be a problem but if you know you're definitely going to go why not purchase your ticket online at La Nouba's (http://www.cirquedusoleil.com/CirqueDuSoleil/en/showstickets/lanouba/TicketsGeneral/tickets) website?

PlutoToo
12-21-2007, 12:01 AM
My husband went only because I dragged him. He enjoyed it every bit as much as I did, much to his surprise. It's an awesome show to see.

LCPZA
12-21-2007, 12:22 PM
La Nauba is the best show ever. I was planning on going to see it again and take my mom this January but they are on a break when we are there.
Go see it and sit in the middle section but not real close to the stage and not way in the back. I loved our seats. You will love it.

pokci
12-30-2007, 08:07 PM
Well, my friend really wanted to see this show. I purchased two front and center tickets as a surprise for $120 each. I was not looking forward to it but knew I would make the best of it for that price. I agree with everyone who has said not to sit up front. The price is not worth it and a lot of the action goes on out of sight in that area. I think the middle or top seats would be far better. I found the first 20 mintues or so a little unengaging. It might just be me but clowns never thrilled me so that part was not exciting. It's a bit dark, industrial, but I've heard that Cirque shows are quirky so I sort of expected that. There are some wonderful acts midway through and the finale is awesome and worth the wait. When we went earlier this month, there were plenty of open seats available in the middle and top sections. There can't be a bad seat in the house. My friend really enjoyed it. I would never pay the price I paid again and frankly would not see that particular show again though I'm glad I saw it once.

I think if you don't spend top dollar, it's worth it.

RAIDER
01-02-2008, 07:57 AM
We saw it a few weeks ago and it was worth every penny ( cent ) . Sometimes it can be very surreal but the show steelers were these young oriental girls with what only i can describe with large cotton reals on string performing the most mind blowing tricks ..... I recommend :thumbsup:

Another show is the Blue Man Group and thats by universal :thumbsup: