PDA

View Full Version : Disney TV ~ December 3 - 9

Melanie
12-03-2007, 11:37 PM
Get ready for a big Travel Channel afternoon/evening on Sunday, in anticipation for the new Christmas special on the 11th. Enjoy!

George Lopez – George Goes to Disneyland
George agrees to reward Max with a trip to Disneyland for improving his grades, but then he makes up an excuse to get out of following through on his promise.

Airing on Nickelodeon
Tuesday, December 4 from 10:00pm – 10:30pm
Wednesday, December 5 from 1:00am – 1:30am

Original Airdate: April 30, 2004

Ultimate Walt Disney World :coaster:
Disney World is known for family entertainment and thrilling adventures. Find out how attractions like Tower of Terror and Space Mountain make the grade for classic thrills, and take a look at Mission: Space, where passengers experience space travel.

Airing on The Travel Channel
Sunday, December 9 from 3:00pm - 4:00pm

Original Airdate: March 22, 2004.

Disneyland Resort: Behind the Scenes :balloon:
Explore the mystique of the world's first modern theme park and the most enduring icons on the American landscape. Gain access to off-limits places, such as the secret club concealed in the park, and enjoy Tinkerbell's view as she starts the fireworks.

Sunday, December 9 from 4:00pm – 5:00pm

Original Airdate: November 27, 2003

Undiscovered Walt Disney World :mickey3:
Beyond the theme parks, restaurants and souvenirs, discover what Walt Disney World offers off the beaten path. Visit unknown sites, untried attractions, see the resort from a bird's eye view, and find out why Mickey is hiding.

Sunday, December 9 from 5:00pm – 6:00pm

Original Airdate: October 3, 2003.

Disney's Animal Kingdom
Go behind the scenes for a tour of Disney's most ambitious theme park. Discover the challenges involved in combining thrill rides and live animals, and find out the secret behind Disney's largest audio animatronic figures.

Sunday, December 9 from 6:00pm – 7:00pm

Original Airdate: August 20, 2002. Updated April, 2007.

Disney Cruise Line :sail:
Discover how the Walt Disney Company creates and operates a magical cruise line experience. From the ship's galley to its Broadway-style theatre, get a behind-the-scenes look at this operation and the creative genius that put it together.

Sunday, December 9 from 7:00pm – 8:00pm

Original Airdate: April 15, 2003. Updated April, 2007.

Walt Disney World Resort: Behind the Scenes :bar:
Explore Disney's Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Epcot Center, and Disney-MGM Studios in this in-depth behind-the-scenes tour. Once a sleepy town, Orlando has become the nation's premiere vacation spot and a rite of passage for children the world over.

Sunday, December 9 from 9:00pm – 10:00pm

Original Airdate: May 6, 2002. Updated April, 2007.

----------------------------------------------------------

~*~Disney Movies~*~

Cinderella III: A Twist in Time (2007)
The evil stepmother conjures up a spell that reverses all of which the fairy godmother did. Animated. Rated G.

Airing on Toon Disney
Tuesday, December 4 from 9:00am – 11:00am

Atlantis: The Lost Empire (2001)
A museum cartographer and a submarine captain use a mysterious journal to find an undersea kingdom. Animated, rated PG.

Airing on Toon Disney
Tuesday, December 4 from 5:00pm – 7:00pm
Wednesday, December 5 from 9:00am – 11:00am

Treasure Planet (2002)
Young Jim Hawkins competes with a band of pirates while searching for treasure in outer space. Animated, rated PG. Based on a book by Robert Louis Stevenson.

Airing on Toon Disney
Wednesday, December 5 from 5:00pm – 7:00pm
Thursday, December 6 from 9:00am – 11:00am

Bambi II (2006)
After the death of his mother, a fawn develops a deeper bond with his noble father. Animated, rated G.

Airing on Toon Disney
Thursday, December 6 from 5:00pm – 7:00pm
Friday, December 7 from 9:00am – 11:00am

The Santa Clause 2 (2002) :santa2:
Scott Calvin has been a humble Santa Claus for nearly ten years, but it might come to an end if he doesn't find a Mrs. Claus.Live action, rated PG.

Airing on The Disney Channel
Friday, December 7 from 9:00pm – 11:00pm

Airing on ABC Family
Saturday, December 8 from 7:00pm – 9:00pm

Sky High (2005)
Set in a world where superheroes are commonly known and accepted, young Will Stronghold, the son of the Commander and Jetstream, tries to find a balance between being a normal teenager and an extraordinary being.Live Action, rated PG.

Saturday, December 8 from 9:00pm – 11:00pm

The Hunchback of Notre Dame (1996) Bell ringer Quasimodo saves Gypsy Esmeralda from a mob in medieval Paris. Animated, rated G.

Airing on Toon Disney
Sunday, December 9 from 9:00am – 11:00am

Freaky Friday (1995)
An overworked single mother and her teenage daughter magically switch bodies for a day. Live action, not rated.

Sunday, December 9 from 8:00pm – 9:55pm

All times listed are Eastern.

chrisb26
12-04-2007, 12:49 AM
Thanks for that looks like Sunday will be the day to watch Travel Channel! :thumbsup:

pdrlkr
12-04-2007, 07:01 AM
Thanks Melanie! :thumbsup: :mickey:

Mickey052501
12-04-2007, 07:08 AM
Thanks Mel!!!

Jen:mickey:

ibrowse17
12-04-2007, 09:28 AM
I love those Dinsey Sundays!! Thanks:thumbsup:

goofy for pluto
12-04-2007, 03:24 PM
Sounds like a great way to spend a cold winter Sunday evening!
Thanks Mel! :thumbsup:

EPCOT84
12-08-2007, 01:44 PM
Thanks thanks ! :thumbsup: Looks like Sunday's the day to kick back, have a hot chocolate and keep that remote handy !

Melanie
12-09-2007, 12:52 AM
Looks like Sunday's the day to kick back, have a hot chocolate and keep that remote handy !

That's right. Today is the day! :tv:

BronxTigger
12-09-2007, 03:02 PM
Woot! The marathon starts in 10 minutes!

Too bad I have to run a couple of errands....but I really want to catch the Disneyland one so I'm hoping to get home within the hour.

Too bad I'm busy the evening of the 11th....the new show AND the Suze Orman show are supposed to be on that night. Oh well I'm sure they'll be repeats of both.

Everybody have your :popcorn: ready?

:tv:

IloveDisney71
12-09-2007, 03:02 PM
THANKS! I will be looking forward to my Disney afternoon on the Travel Channel.
This will be a great way to build up my excitement for my trip - we leave in 6 days (like I'm not excited enough)!:mickey: