PDA

View Full Version : Favorite "premium" eatery???

KAT1811
12-03-2007, 10:58 PM
I was wondering what everyone's favorite "premium" eatery in WDW was and why. DH, the girls and I love to dine and are already looking forward to our next trip. Maybe we'll try something new next time.

I didn't include V&A just because they are in a league all their own.

IloveDisney71
12-03-2007, 11:13 PM
The only one I've eaten at is LeCellier and I really like it. The atmosphere is different and the service has always been wonderful. We love the steaks there. We eat there during every trip and are looking forward to a repeat visit in just a few days.

Polynesian Dweller
12-04-2007, 12:04 AM
Ow! My brain hurts trying to figure out one answer. Love Le Cellier, Cali Grill, Portabello and others but chose Narcoosee's. The food is very good (so are the others), but its a nice restaurant with a good view right on (and on/over the water is the correct description). You can see the fireworks and it has the elegance of GF. But the best part for us, since we stay at the Poly, is the walk between the Poly and GF. Its a quiet, serene walk past the wedding chapel and makes for a perfect night together.:mickey:

Mickey 101
12-04-2007, 01:08 AM
I chose Cali Grill because I feel it combines the perfect dining experience with the perfect view (not to mention great wine!). :thumbsup:

jray21
12-04-2007, 02:43 AM
I think Jiko is absolutely the best. The food is excellent, and it is extremely unique. It is the one restaurant that you can't find anywhere else!:thumbsup:

mrsgaribaldi
12-04-2007, 03:46 AM
California Grill:thumbsup: I've eaten there many times and always had a great time. The food is always first rate, great service and you can't beat the view. I love to stand outside and watch Wishes. It's so beautiful:cloud9:

Kairi_7378
12-04-2007, 06:33 AM
We loved the food, service, and atmosphere at the CA Grill. From the first sip of wine to the last bite of dessert to the view of the fireworks, this is always a highlight of our trips. I can also recommend Artist Point (love that soup!!!) and the Brown Derby. On my "must try next time" list are Jiko and Flying Fish Cafe (after Jym's October review).

goofysbabe
12-04-2007, 07:34 AM
I'm voting for Le Cellier - I just love, love, love this place! Cheese soup & pretzel bread yum-o. :thumbsup: My mouth's watering just thinking about it.

Jenemmy
12-04-2007, 07:39 AM
Le Cellier and Brown Derby are my favorites on your list. You might also think about the Yachtsman Steakhouse at the Yacht Club (LOL -- where else would the Yachtsman Steakhouse be!!)

JPL
12-04-2007, 08:55 AM
I have to say for Overall Dining Experience you can't beat Fulton's.

Just a side note while I use to consider Le Cellier a "premium" or "signature" Restaurant now I would drop it down a category or 2 based on my recent experiences there.

DawsonAR
12-04-2007, 12:24 PM
I have to go with Artist Point. I have never had a bad experience here. Love it!

Meghan
12-04-2007, 02:41 PM
I chose California Grill. I had an amazing steak, one of the best deserts of my life, great service, and a great view. The whole experience was perfect. Even though we ate earlier in the evening, we were able to come back and watch Wishes from the restaurant as well.

Before I'd been to California Grill my favorite was Jiko's, so that gets an honorable mention from me.

Lessie
12-04-2007, 06:20 PM
What a hard question! I had to go with Narcoosee's, but it was a though decision. We love the atmosphere and the seafood is out of this world, but I also LOVE Jiko and think it offers the most unique fine dining experience at WDW.

Natazu
12-05-2007, 02:43 AM
Uh oh. I don't see Flying Fish on the list. That's ok, I still like California Grill better.

Maleficent's Dad
12-05-2007, 09:28 AM
Uh oh. I don't see Flying Fish on the list. That's ok, I still like California Grill better.
You beat me to the punch. I was going to ask about the whereabouts of FF!

dolphinmickey9170
12-05-2007, 09:40 AM
I really wanted to vote for two, but Cali Grill won out. That teriyaki bbq sauce on my filet is :tasty:. Are we there yet?

8 more days.:tree:

GrmGrninGost
12-08-2007, 11:53 AM
California Grill for me! It's such a magical place, especially if you're there for the MK fireworks! The food is wonderful and the service is extraordinary! I love it!! :mickey:

Tinkerbellfan
12-08-2007, 05:36 PM
Of the restaurants you listed, I would have to select Jikos. That being said, my favorite Disney restaurant is Flying FIsh Cafe. We just returned today (so sad) and we ate at many of the restaurants you listed. And, the Flying Fish Cafe was our favorite - this is the third time in a row.

RocknRoller94
12-11-2007, 10:04 PM
I want to say CA Grill, but it's been so long since I've eaten there, that I have to go with the only other I've eaten at: Le Cellier:eat:

DisneyDude1977
12-13-2007, 06:03 PM
I had to vote for Artist Point! The food, service, and atmosphere are unlike any other at WDW, and it is just the best!!! Try the buffalo steak!

MickeyMousse
12-13-2007, 08:08 PM
Our's is The Yachtsman. Fantastic food and service! :magic:

c&d
12-14-2007, 09:39 AM
We absolutely love Artist Point. Yum!

DisneyDoug2
12-14-2007, 09:57 AM
Cail Grill! Good food and an amazing view of The Magic Kingdom!

grumpycajun
12-18-2007, 06:06 PM
The buffalo at Artist Point cinches it for me. That along with the service and the wine flight. Awesome!

ChipnDaleGal
12-20-2007, 12:27 PM
I had the most amazing meal at Portobellos last October, so I had to vote for it.

SBETigg
12-20-2007, 12:37 PM
California Grill is my absolute favorite right now with Narcoossee's coming in a close second.

Le Cellier's good, but I don't think it rates as a "premium" experience compared with Disney's signature dining restaurants.