PDA

View Full Version : Jiminy, Mushu, Marie...????

DisneyFreak1313
12-03-2007, 03:52 PM
Just wondering if anyone knows the best spots to meet these characters???? I am one of those character collectors and leaving very soon.

Any help would be great :mickey:

like2workout
12-03-2007, 04:12 PM
jiminy and mushu are usually no problem. jiminy is usually at rafiki's animal area at animal kingdom. he swaps out with pocahontas and rafiki, but whenever i go, if he's not there at the time i get there he's there within 30 minutes. mushu is usually in epcot at the china/japan area. you have to go kind of far to the back. you won't see them just from walking around the countries. he and mulan are there together some, then seem to swap out. i've only seen marie once, and that was in france. i've read she's been in front of the hat some in mgm lately, but i've not seen her there. good luck!

Hayden's Dad
12-03-2007, 04:56 PM
Same info here. Last week we met Jiminiy at Rafiki's Planet Watch, and we met Mushu with Mulan at Epcot. They were right beside the temple where Reflections of China is playing. You would be hard to see them just walking past you have to explore a little. That goes for the genie in Morroco also. As far as Marie is conserned I have heard she appears in France, but she wasn't there last week when we were there, but we will keep trying.
Good luck

Momof2boys
12-03-2007, 05:27 PM
We've also seen Jiminy in Italy at Epcot -- and we just saw Marie (for the 1st time) last month in France.

joanna71985
12-03-2007, 05:28 PM
Just wondering if anyone knows the best spots to meet these characters???? I am one of those character collectors and leaving very soon.

Any help would be great :mickey:

Jiminy can be found at RPW at AK.
Mushu can usually be found in China at Epcot.
Marie usually can be found in France at Epcot.

DisneyTwirler13!
12-08-2007, 09:30 PM
Who is Marie? Is she the cat from Aristocats?

GrmGrninGost
12-08-2007, 10:12 PM

Yes, she is the beautiful little white kitten.

joanna71985
12-08-2007, 10:40 PM

She sure is, and she is adorable!

BelleandtheBeast
12-10-2007, 11:18 PM
I would love to see Jiminy when I go, he is one of my faves and I collect his stuff. Does he sign autographs?

joanna71985
12-11-2007, 02:19 PM
I would love to see Jiminy when I go, he is one of my faves and I collect his stuff. Does he sign autographs?

Yes he does. It's so cute too!

DisneyFreak1313
12-17-2007, 04:04 PM
I just wanted to thank everyone for their help on finding my "new" characters in my collection. Just returned from my trip last night.

I ended up finding Jiminy, Mushu, Uncle Scrooge, Remy and Emile, Darby, Handy Manny, Mary Poppins and Bert, Belle (in red dress) & Beast...

Missed out on finding Marie...oh well maybe next time....

I, also, saw but already had pictures with so we didn't stop.....Max, Darkwing Duck, Baloo, Donald, Daisy, Mickey, Minnie, Penguin, Suzy, Perla, Chicken Little, Aurora, Jasmine and Aladdin, Cinderella, Snow White, Dopey, Pluto, Goofy, Incredibles, Frozone, Einstiens, Belle (blue dress), Stitch, Buzz, Woody, Tweedles, Alice, Mad Hatter, Brer Bear, Fairy Godmother, Lady Tremaine, Anastasia, Drisella, Chip, Dale, Pinocchio, Capt. Hook, Smee, Wendy, Peter Pan, Mike, Sulley, Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore, Piglet, Lightning McQueen, Mater, Power Rangers, Kim Possible and Mexico Donald.

Thanks for making our trip successful!

like2workout
12-18-2007, 01:08 PM
well congrats to you! it's always exciting to find new characters and i'm glad you got them! i've now got darkwing duck on my search list. i've never seen him out.

BelleLovesTheBeast
01-18-2008, 05:51 PM
My husband and I started character hunting on our last trip. We tried to find Marie and went by France several times but never saw her. We went to MNSSHP so that we could get pictures with the villians....that was a lot of fun. We got a picture with Snow White and all 7 dwarfs!

saintsiner
03-05-2008, 09:16 PM
During my upcoming trip, I plan on going to AK during the evening extra hours. Does anyone know if Jiminy is out during this time? Thanks in advance!! :)

SurferStitch
03-06-2008, 07:03 AM
In December we saw Jiminy quite a few times in front of Exposition Hall in MK. I got my picture with him twice. Very cute.

I'll have to look for Marie in May. I didn't know she was out and about. Never saw her in the 12 days we were there in December.

We didn't see Mushu this time, but I did find him in China in December 2006. I have to look for him again.

Jozymouse
03-06-2008, 01:36 PM
During my upcoming trip, I plan on going to AK during the evening extra hours. Does anyone know if Jiminy is out during this time? Thanks in advance!! :)

Hi! Last time that we did the AK extra hours at night was in Feb 2007 and we saw Safari Mickey and Minnie together and Stitch. During our Oct07-Dec 07 and Feb 08 trip Jiminy was always in Town Square (MK) during the afternoon althrough the evening. We also saw him during the Morning Extra magic hours at the MK taking pictures WITH Pinocchio!

trublueeyore
03-06-2008, 04:54 PM
We found Marie in DHS in front of the big hat (june 07.) We had a CM in one of the stores tell us she didn't even know that Marie was there and that she gave autographs. So I don't think she is out very often. My dd6 was thrilled because Marie is one of her favorites.:cloud9:

joanna71985
03-06-2008, 08:17 PM

Jiminy is not out duing the AK EMH. He is at RPW though.

ASweetLov
03-06-2008, 08:34 PM
I saw Mushu in the China Pavillion in Epcot and Marie in the France Pavillion in July 07

saintsiner
03-07-2008, 09:29 PM
Thanks for the responses :thumbsup:

elmjimmlm
03-13-2008, 07:05 PM
We've also seen Jiminy in Italy at Epcot -- and we just saw Marie (for the 1st time) last month in France.

Do you remember what time of the day that it was when you saw Marie? I am asking because she is my daughters absolute favorite character...We have looked for her and had no luck...Thanks:mickey: