PDA

View Full Version : epcot character spot costumes?

like2workout
12-03-2007, 12:42 PM
does anyone know if the characters at the epcot character connection wear Christmas costumes of any kind during december? are there any places to get characters wearing Christmas outfits in the parks? thanks!

Figment!
12-03-2007, 01:31 PM
Not sure about the Epcot Character Spot, but Santa Goofy typically appears in Camp Mickey-Minnie in the Animal Kingdom during the Holiday Season.

I believe some of the other characters appearing at Camp Mickey-Minnie also get into their Christmas garb.

Meeko_33785
12-03-2007, 03:31 PM
They weren't in Christmas outfits last year. I'm not sure about this year, but I would guess that they would be in their regular outfits.

As far as the other parks, Camp Minnie-Mickey usually has characters in holiday attire and I think Pooh and friends wear Christmas costumes at the dock at AK near Flame Tree. I believe I heard that they main characters at the Hat at MGM are also in CHristmas wear too. At MK, I think Donald can usually be found in CHristmas dress in his Tree Lot near the Pooh Playground. Scrooge also shows up there when Donald isn't there. And most of the characters wear holiday dress during Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party.