PDA

View Full Version : World of Disney - NYC - D'oh!

xipetotec
12-03-2007, 10:57 AM
We were at the NYC World of Disney this past weekend. We saw costumes for my 12 year old daughter and 9 year old son that we didn't want to buy on the spot because they were to be xmas presents. Figured we could go on "Disney shopping" to get them.

Well lo and behold they do not exist on Disney Shopping!!!!

Does anybody know if there's somewhere I can call ( WDW merchandising maybe? ) or EMAIL to get my hands on this stuff? If was a Cinderella Dress in CHILDREN'S XL ( the shopping site only has L ) and the GHOST PIRATE costume with the showing ribs. I'm thinking Disney World might have it since they have WORLD OF DISNEY there too.

Help?

BelleBeauty
12-03-2007, 11:55 AM
The direct number for the store is (212) 702-0702. I just walked by there last night! :mickey:

xipetotec
12-03-2007, 05:00 PM
*UPDATE* I actually got in touch with WDW Merch and they DO have the items I want... they'll also charge me 100$ shipping because I live in Canada ( for two costumes?! I don't think so... ) ...

wendy*darling
12-04-2007, 07:05 AM
Stephane,
Try calling the NYC store (number above). They may not have the high shipping charges. I would think shipping from New York to Montreal wouldn't be as bad.

xipetotec
12-04-2007, 10:00 AM
Stephane,
Try calling the NYC store (number above). They may not have the high shipping charges. I would think shipping from New York to Montreal wouldn't be as bad.

I'm just not sure they'll ship at all. But I will definitely give them a try.