PDA

View Full Version : The 12 Days of Disney Pre-Trip Report

PeterPansMagic
12-03-2007, 01:59 AM
The last time we were in Disney World was in November of 2001. We havent been in awhile as you can see because we had to take care of my sick Mother-In-Law, who died May 31 of this year at the age of 90.

We planned a trip for April 14-May 5th so we werent planning this trip until the writers strike happened. We are avid Saturday Night Live fans who always go to the show as audience members but because of the strike there would be no show for awhile. My husband surprised me with a Christmas Disney Trip two weeks ago so you can imagine what we had to go through to get hotel rooms & ADRs but in the end its worked out well so far.

We havent told all of our family or friends about the trip. Im surprising them with Christmas Cards & presents from Disney. Only a few people know.

Cast: Louis-My husband who will be 60 on Dec 29th. Me- 31 who loves Peter Pan & hopes to meet him.

Resort: All Star Music

Dates: Dec 7-20th.

This is my first time doing a pre-trip report so bare with me. LOL.

Dec 6th: Leaving from NYC, Penn Station by Amtrak.

Dec 7th: Get to the Kissimmee train station. Take car service to All Star Music. Check In. Louis will get his ECV & birthday button. We will get the refillable Mugs. Go to DTD to pick up the Disney Dining Experience card. Go to Saratoga Springs Resort by boat to surprise our friend Kev who works at Check In. Eat at Turf Club Bar & Grill. Go back to DTD to do some Christmas shopping. Then back to the resort.

Dec 8th: Get up early. Have breakfast at the Resort. Go to MGM for the day. We have an ADR for our favorite restaurant, 50s Prime Time Cafe.

Dec 9th: Get Up Early. Have breakfast at the Resort. Go to EPCOT for the day. We have an ADR at our favorite restaurant, Biergarten.

Dec. 10th: Get up Early. Have breakfast at the Resort. Go to AK for the day. We are doing the Backstage Safari tour at 1:00. After the 3 hour tour we have an ADR at Rainforest Cafe.

Dec 11: Get Up Early. Have breakfast at the Resort. Go to MK for the day. We have an ADR at The Plaza for the first time. After our dinner we have tickets for the MVMCP.

Dec 12: Get Up Early. Have Breakfast at the Resort. Have a day at EPCOT again. We have an ADR for LeCellier. Our first time there.

Dec. 13: Get Up Early. We have an ADR breakfast at Kona. This may be a day for looking at the decorations at all the hotels or maybe Mini golf or pedal boats. Laundry day. Have an ADR for Yachmans Steakhouse at night.

Dec 14: Get up Early. Eat at the Resort for breakfast. Go to Hollywood Studios for the day. We have an ADR for Hollywood & Vine.

Dec 15: Get Up Early. Eat at the Resort for breakfast. Do MK for the day. We have an ADR at Tony's Town Square.

Dec 16: This may be a day we go to a movie. We have an ADR for Ohanas.

Dec 17: This day is also open. Maybe this will be park hopping day. We have an ADR at Chef Mickeys.

Dec 18: This will be our last full day there so we will be going to MK all day. We have ADR at Crystal Palace. At night we have ADR for 1900 Park Fare.

Dec 19: Is the day we leave to go home. We will try not to be sad since we will be back in April.

Thats all & I hope I did alright on my pre-trip report. Some of the activities we do may change.

Cant wait. 3 more days!!! :yay:

dolphinmickey9170
12-03-2007, 10:03 AM
Sounds like you have a great trip planned. We'll be there on the 14th-21st. Maybe we'll see you there!!

AbeeNormal
12-03-2007, 07:14 PM
Sounds like a great time... wish your DH a Happy Birthday for me.

What a great place to get some Christmas Shopping done.

faline
12-04-2007, 06:52 PM
Sounds like my kind of holiday shopping!

It certainly has been a long time since you've been there. Enjoy!