PDA

View Full Version : Go LSU!!!!

sweetcandis
12-02-2007, 08:51 PM
I am so excited. My LSU made it into the BCS championship game. However, I will be at disney the week of the BCS game, and I am not sure where a good spot would be to watch the game. We already moved up our dining reservations, and somebody recommended the ESPN club. I was wondering if there were anymore suggestions as to where we could watch the BCS championship at Disney? Someplace a little less crowded.:party:

EPCOT84
12-02-2007, 08:59 PM
They made it? Congratulations. It was touch and go there.

In the Downtown Disney area, there are the DTD hotels. The Hilton at Walt Disney World Resort has a lobby bar and they do football nights. They have a few nice screens and *should be* less crowded. No doubt they will have the BCS games.

sweetcandis
12-03-2007, 01:02 AM
Thanks! Sounds like a nice place to try.

kakn7294
12-03-2007, 08:53 AM
I would think that pretty much any Disney resort would have the game on in the lounge - it's a nationally televised game after all! As a matter of fact, you could watch it in your own room - nothing a little less crowded than that!

DDuck66
12-03-2007, 09:54 AM
We always watched the games at the lounge at the Pops Resort. Even though the ESPN Zone might be crowded, we watched the Hockey Playoffs in 2003 and it was great. Since they do not take reservations, they will let you occupy the tables as long as you want. They also have the lounge, where you can sit as long as you want.

Iluvpooh
12-03-2007, 10:52 AM
Yes the lounges should have it playing. We watched the Bama-Tenn game at ASSp at the outdoor lounge a few years ago. If they don't have it on-just ask. GO TIGERS. I love to see any SEC team make it to the National Championship. Well any one but Tennessee.;)

the other micki
12-09-2007, 12:13 AM
Just had to give a great big ole "GEAUX TIGERS!" LSU #1!:number1: Hope you find a great spot to watch the game!

AdventurerKim
12-10-2007, 01:52 PM
Geaux Tigers!!!! They are #1!!!!

dteed
12-26-2007, 04:03 PM
A game like that will be on everywhere. One Mardi gras trip we watched the Superbowl in the AK lounge before dinner and finished watching it at the WL lounge when we returned to our hotel. This trip it will be the same type thing. We leave after Endymion (son is marching) and will be there from Sunday till Wednesday. Superbowl sunday it that Sunday so I will watch in shifts unless the Saints make it. If that happenes I will be parked at ESPN for as long as it takes. If I was there for LSU and the BCS game ESPN would be my choice for sure.

DigitalDaredevil
01-06-2008, 07:50 PM
You shouldn't have a hard time finding a place to watch it.
Of course I do want to add, GO BUCKEYES!!!

LSU is over due for their shot though. I always felt they were discredited in past seasons.

Let's hope it is a good game for either side.

SgtTigger
01-06-2008, 08:40 PM
Superbowl sunday it that Sunday so I will watch in shifts unless the Saints make it. If that happenes I will be parked at ESPN for as long as it takes.

Yea that did not happen........

Go LSU........... Go Tigers..........

:cop: :tigger:

dteed
01-06-2008, 10:06 PM
Yea that did not happen........

At the time it was still a possibility. Guess I can watch with a little interest though. How you doing in Chalmette?

BeccaO
01-07-2008, 09:36 AM
I have to admit, I am a total Penn State fan, but tonight I will be cheering for the Buckeyes!!!!! It would be cool to see a Big Ten team win the national championship!!!!!

You should be able to watch the game just about anywhere, no matter who you cheer on!!!:thumbsup:

SgtTigger
01-07-2008, 07:22 PM
At the time it was still a possibility. Guess I can watch with a little interest though. How you doing in Chalmette?

Yea another wait till next year........

I am doing well in Chalmette..... :D

one more Goooooooo Tigers.....

:cop: :tigger:

BMan62
01-07-2008, 08:35 PM
I have to admit, I am a total Penn State fan, but tonight I will be cheering for the Buckeyes!!!!! It would be cool to see a Big Ten team win the national championship!!!!!

You should be able to watch the game just about anywhere, no matter who you cheer on!!!:thumbsup:

WE ARE...PENN STATE!!

Go Big Ten -- Go Buckeyes!!

Iluvpooh
01-08-2008, 12:37 AM
Just a little go SEC here-Way to go Tigers!!:number1: