12-02-2007, 08:12 PM
Cast of Characters:

This is the second time to wdw for both us
Me-Beth 27 loves Chip & Dale
Emily-aka LadybugTink my cousin/roommate 28 loves Tinkerbell

Where: All Star Movies
When: November 25 - Dec 1st

Wed Nov 28 MK

We covered a lot of ground at the party on sunday so we took it easy here today. We started off with pirates again and then went to Big Thunder Mt, followed by the tiki room show again with these loud shows. We hit the laugh floor which was cute and really funny. I wish it was a little longer. After that we were off to Philmar Magic that was very cute it ranks up as one of my fave shows we saw. Plus I spent way to much money on Donald stuff when we came out :) by now it was time for lunch so we hit cosmic rays again. I had the 1/2 chicken and mashed potatoes and green beans. Emily got the chicken sandwich and fries, again a good counter service. When we were done with lunch we stop outside to call my grandma and Emily called Logan. (We really were missing him like crazy on this trip. As a side note Logan is my second cousin, but he thinks I'm his aunt as well) After our phone calls we rode TTA, Space Mt, Buzz and the river boat we also looked in yet more stores oh and we did COP which was really neat. It was getting time for our 5:00 adr at LTT. So we left the river boat and walked right over there we were seated in about 10-15 mins. We really like the greenbeans here. The characters were cute too. When we were done we walked around a little before heading back to the resort to swim and then watched the end of a Christmas movie on tv.

pdrlkr
12-02-2007, 08:41 PM
Thanks for the report! :smickey:

dolphinmickey9170
12-02-2007, 08:43 PM
What a great day, thanks for sharing!!

Beach Club Babe
12-03-2007, 11:15 AM
Sounds like another terrific day for you guys!

AbeeNormal
12-03-2007, 06:40 PM
Hopefully next time you can bring that cute little cousin with you. Thanks for sharing another great day.:thumbsup:

On to day 5 :mickey:

RedheadWriter
12-04-2007, 04:09 PM
Another nice day! I am enjoying your reports!:mickey:

faline
12-05-2007, 12:36 PM
Any day spent in the Magic Kingdom is a good one! Glad you enjoyed it - especially classics like Carousel of Progress!

realtreebar
12-07-2007, 01:04 AM
thanks for sharing! "gotta love :mickey: "

amorillo
12-09-2007, 08:00 PM
Another great day. I'm off to read more!